Keeping track of our shipboard charges

stjlo

I am curious as to how the accounts look when using the AIBP. Normally all drinks are listed on the folio. Are they listed with the AIBP or is it handled differently since there is no additional charge?

We did get an itemized listing on Coral in 2015 using an AIBP; each drink was listed at zero cost with a notation indicating "charged to Package" or something along those lines. Have not had an AIBP on a Princess ship since, so cannot comment on what happened after.

No charges listed at all for our AIBP.

Keith, was this with the sticker or after they stopped using the sticker? I know this really isn't an important issue but I really am curious as to how it's being handled on the folio.

We did not receive any receipts last month on the Ruby.

You never got a receipt for a drink/purchase/excursion? Really?? I mean you sign for everything don't you? Would this be because of the Medallion coming out?

You do not need a phone to track your onboard account. There are two other good options. 1. Use the automatic Kiosks (usually near the Guest Relatons desk) to print out your current statement (you just swipe your cruise card)...or 2. Just go to the Guest Relatons desk (at anytime) and they will print out your current statement.

Hank

You never got a receipt for a drink/purchase/excursion? Really?? I mean you sign for everything don't you? Would this be because of the Medallion coming out?

He posted this in specific response to my query regarding the folio when one has the All Inclusive Beverage Package. If he didn't have the package I feel pretty sure he would have been checking the charges. I actually like the idea that, once I have the AIBP, my folio won't be clogged up with a bunch of charges for drinks. Heck, they are already paid for so why put them down in the list?

He posted this in specific response to my query regarding the folio when one has the All Inclusive Beverage Package. If he didn't have the package I feel pretty sure he would have been checking the charges. I actually like the idea that, once I have the AIBP, my folio won't be clogged up with a bunch of charges for drinks. Heck, they are already paid for so why put them down in the list?

The same question could be asked about laundry for Elites and suites. I have every laundry charge itemized on my folio with an offsetting credit. Maybe Princess wants us to know how much we are saving.

For the past several years, none of the ships we have been on have had people sign for drinks, for which I appreciate. I always thought it ironic that when the ship was on "Code Red" they still had everyone share pens to sign!

For the past several years, none of the ships we have been on have had people sign for drinks, for which I appreciate. I always thought it ironic that when the ship was on "Code Red" they still had everyone share pens to sign!

On the Regal last year, we signed for every drink. We did not buy a package, as we don't drink enough to make it worthwhile. Any other purchases on board were signed for as well.

Whoever registers their credit card and applies it to both passengers can see both folios. So I use my credit card and also assign it to my partner's cruise card. I set up my account and when i look at the folio I see mine and partners. When partner signs in he only sees his folio.

Currently you can not see your folio on any tv system within Princess but this will change with Ocean Medallion.

Re All inclusive drink package. When a drink is order your folio number is entered and it knows you have the drink package and nothing shows up on your folio. This is how it has shown both with the sticker and now with no sticker.

If something does show up it will be very obvious and can get removed.

I have sailed over 15 times in the past two years and haven't signed for drinks (except in dining room) for drinks.

On most ships you can check it at anytime on your stateroom TV

Can you clarify - which ships within Princess can you do this on?

I know the Regal, Royal, Caribbean, and Island will have this capability but only once they get the Ocean Medallion up.

thanks in advance.

We used the Princess at Sea app on our tablets. If you want to go non-digital there are kiosks on deck 6 that you can get printouts.

Crown, Ruby and Star have both PAS and the kiosks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app