Platinum Plus dinners on the SPIRIT

bluesea777

We Platinum Plus guests receive two dinner-for-2 vouchers (per cabin): one is either Le Bistro or Cagney with a bottle of wine, and the other is for either La Cucina or Moderno.

We will be going on the Spirit in April and would like to know from other Platinum Guests who have recently sailed on the Spirit .... ... what restaurants are offered for the second voucher?

Spirit has La Trattoria instead of La Cucina, and doesn't have Moderno.

THANKS!

That voucher gives a meal in La Trattoria. No replacement option is given for Moderno.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Keith! We were kinda hoping they'd offer Sushi as an alternative, lol.

Never mind, we'll enjoy the Spirit, regardless, and we are so looking forward to the itinerary.

We took the dining package and are platinum members. So, we booked our dining package reservations as soon as they were available but my travel agent told us that we could not book the platinum member dinners until we boarded. That will be one of the first things on our boarding to do list.

We took the dining package and are platinum members. So, we booked our dining package reservations as soon as they were available but my travel agent told us that we could not book the platinum member dinners until we boarded. That will be one of the first things on our boarding to do list.

Your travel agent was wrong. You can book them beforehand.

As you have done your SDP bookings it New means that you can’t book Moderno as a platinum meal in advance without prepaying, but if you don’t want Moderno then you can book them now.

Your TA is wrong.

We are Platinum and I have booked our Platinum dinners as well as our SDP meals. We want to use a Platinum voucher in Moderno so I booked that date first then booked the other dinners.

As others have said your TA is wrong. The system doesn't know how you will be paying for your meals with a platinum voucher, using a dining perk or just billed to your account. In ala carte restaurants you are only making a reservation.

• 5 months later...

We will be platinum on our next cruise and also have the ultimate dining package as part of our amenities. So in essence we could dine in specialty dining for 5 nights? Three meals from the dining package and two meals from being platinum? Please correct me if I am wrong.

We will be platinum on our next cruise and also have the ultimate dining package as part of our amenities. So in essence we could dine in specialty dining for 5 nights? Three meals from the dining package and two meals from being platinum? Please correct me if I am wrong.

YOu'er correct.

Yes.

We usually do exactly this. Buy a 3 meal package and eat in the restaurants 5 times.

Edited by KeithJenner