UP TO 30% OFF on board Services & Excursions ....UK offer Selected sailings.

On my Oasis booked on the 3rd December it's gone UP from £36 to £42. [emoji35]

My Symphony booked for May 2018 is £49. No discount showing. [emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have received the same 'up to 30% off' email, and I can't see any difference in the prices that were showing on our booking prior to this offer. In fact, I've now seen that the price advertised for the Deluxe Beverage Package of £33.88 does NOT include the 18% gratuities, so instead of being £440.88 for a 13 night TA crossing, when I add it to my cart it is actually £519.72.

Our Navigator November sailing Deluxe drinks package has been priced at £39.98 for a few days since i have been checking. Today it is still at the same price, but now says the price includes 20% off, so no actual difference lol

:(Just seen in an email from RC 17th till 20th June only.

Can anybody see it reflected in their planner ?

I have four direrent reservations none featuring the offer.

Thanks for the heads-up. :)

Looked on my cruise planner, not expecting anything to show because we're in Portugal, not UK.

BUT, two of the excursions I have had my eye on for our 4 December Serenade cruise were down by about 6 euros per person. However, not all of the trips I have been considering show a price drop, so it's not across the board and I guess we were just lucky that two of ours have been discounted.

Also noticed the Refreshment Package (non-alcoholic) is down from 23 euros to 16. Not buying it, because we are fine with the included drinks for the most part and wouldn't break even, but that's still quite a significant drop.

I've noticed that the voom price for 2 devices have gone down and excursions in Labadee. I'm really peeved that they've put the deluxe drink package up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sailing Harmony in a few months time and have already pre-booked my drinks package. Got the up to 30% off e-mail today and had a look at prices- the drinks package I got has gone up in price even though it has the discount sign next to it!

Also had a look at excursions in which the prices seemed to have stayed the same, even though the sign next to the excursions say price shown reflects discount....

We have 2 rooms booked on the NOS, 1 in my name and 1 in my wife's. She got the email, I didn't. So checked the Beverage package price on her booking and it was £41.80 per day, and was the same on my booking, but I think last week it was about £56 per day, so that's approx a 30% discount, without doing the maths.