Summit April 2, 2018 Chartered

ken_ll

DW received a call from Celebrity today, this cruise April 2 - 9, 2018 repositioning from Fort Lauderdale to San Juan now chartered. I have yet to speak with Celebrity but will scope out other cruises/dates to be prepared with options. The cruise has disappeared from the Celebrity website.

We were on this too. Great price especially if you booked when it was released. We might switch to the Silhouette Western. Not thrilled but we have to sail that week since its spring break. We also have March 29 booked for a b2b. It's still a go but I do not want a 4nt by itself. Instead of cancelling, wondering if I should wait to see if that gets chartered too. If so, I could receive another credit.

This charter hit hard today since we were supposed to be sailing the Summit this very week for a great Lesser Antilles itinerary. It was chartered for a Jazz cruise. We were saying all weekend that we would be leaving for that great cruise now. Then they hit us again for another sailing :mad:

$200 plus price protection for the same category if you go with one of their offers. One was the April 14 Summit out of San Juan, and I can't remember the other. Have you decided on an alternative?

Hi

We haven't decided on anything yet, I only found out here last night so I emailed our vacation planner today am I am awaiting a response. The 14th cruise might be good. We are coming with our kids so we have two rooms booked, hopefully we could still get two together.

there are 2 cruises offered. the October 27, 2017 sailing and the 4/14/18 sailing. Make sure you have your reservation # handy if you booked through the cruise line because they cannot look it up since the sailing is chartered. We got an equal cabin, same price plus $200 onboard credit with the 4/14 sailing which in my opinion, has a better schedule if you like port intensive cruises.

I booked that cruise too through the cruiseline. I got an email that said that the cruise was cancelled. The alternative cruises don't have the itenary. I had chosen that cruise because I liked the ports. Do you know if I have to call them or will they get in touch with me ? The cruise is still in my celebrity account.

Ellen

I booked that cruise too through the cruiseline. I got an email that said that the cruise was cancelled. The alternative cruises don't have the itenary. I had chosen that cruise because I liked the ports. Do you know if I have to call them or will they get in touch with me ? The cruise is still in my celebrity account.

Ellen

I think you have to call them to schedule the alternate cruises or another one pretty soon (this week?).

This happened to me I think in June. I moved my cruise to a later date and they gave me a $200 obc. Then when the Alaska itineraries for next year came out I switched to one of those and they let me keep the obc. The original Summit cruise was just a placeholder anyways so I could get the onboard booking credit. I had planned to move it to a Baltic.

• 11 months later...

Good luck, Celebrity did the same thing to me last year for spring break week! I happened to come across the website and noticed my sailing "disappeared" as well. My choices? They gave me 4 specific dates I could sail again.....all 4 dates my kids were in school. Quite disappointed in Celebrity I must say! People book when they do because normally that's when they can go!

Good luck, Celebrity did the same thing to me last year for spring break week! I happened to come across the website and noticed my sailing "disappeared" as well. My choices? They gave me 4 specific dates I could sail again.....all 4 dates my kids were in school. Quite disappointed in Celebrity I must say! People book when they do because normally that's when they can go!

Felrose, you may have missed it, but this thread is more than a year old so there may not be many responses

Sent from my SM-G935R4 using Forums mobile app