Drink Prices

cherylo55

We have a family group of 8 cruising on the Eurodam Jan 2019. trying to decide what drink packages to buy, what is the average price of cocktails and glasses of wine, the only drink menu I can find is over 2 years old.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

To save you from searching, here is a link to the HAL beverage prices that are the same on all HAL ships:

http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/specialty-2/hal-regular-and-specialty-restaurants/hal-beverage-menus

Almost all cocktails, beers, umbrella drinks and limited wines are under the $9 menu price limit of the Signature Beverage Package. If you are a wine aficionado, or you like the top shelf liquors and brandies, then the $9 limit will get in your way. You would then select the Elite Beverage Package which has a limit of $15 per drink. These are menu prices, and you don;t have to concern yourself with the 15% service charge, because you have already paid that when you purchased the package, or it was included with Explore-4. You would be hard pressed to find a cocktail on the menu that would not be covered by the $9 limit SBP. Only shots of Tequila have problems. here's only one brand of Tequila that is included under $9.

The SBP is $44.95 per day, and the Elite Package is $54.95 per day, both prices plus 15% service charge. All packages have a limit of 15 beverages per day, and everyone in the cabin must purchase the same package, no sharing of drinks with non-package friends.

Almost all cocktails, beers, umbrella drinks and limited wines are under the $9 menu price limit of the Signature Beverage Package. If you are a wine aficionado, or you like the top shelf liquors and brandies, then the $9 limit will get in your way. You would then select the Elite Beverage Package which has a limit of $15 per drink. These are menu prices, and you don;t have to concern yourself with the 15% service charge, because you have already paid that when you purchased the package, or it was included with Explore-4. You would be hard pressed to find a cocktail on the menu that would not be covered by the $9 limit SBP. Only shots of Tequila have problems. here's only one brand of Tequila that is included under $9.

The SBP is $44.95 per day, and the Elite Package is $54.95 per day, both prices plus 15% service charge. All packages have a limit of 15 beverages per day, and everyone in the cabin must purchase the same package, no sharing of drinks with non-package friends.

That is actually not a bad deal. I am sailing on HAL in April for my first time and found RCCL's drinks on the high end. My take is, HAL charges more for their cruise so they don't need to make up for it at the bars. RCCL has dropped their cruise prices so they have to make it up somewhere.