Staterooms ready upon boarding?

khewston

Also depends on your type of suite. On our last cruise we had a JS and we left our room around 9:30-10, the GS beside is was ready. Sky class rooms are ready way before hand. I was talking to our stateroom guy and he got a call from his supervisor and was telling him his GS rooms were not ready and was working on them.

Also depends on your type of suite. On our last cruise we had a JS and we left our room around 9:30-10, the GS beside is was ready. Sky class rooms are ready way before hand. I was talking to our stateroom guy and he got a call from his supervisor and was telling him his GS rooms were not ready and was working on them.

I have sailed in many Sky class cabins and have never been able to enter before 1 pm/anyone else. ?:confused:?

we will also be in a sky class suite. I guess I'll find out when we board.

As posted above it’s only star class and even then they are not always ready by 11:00. Everyone else waits until 1:00 or later. The cabin may be ready earlier however they keep the fire doors to the passenger corridors closed with employees there stopping you from entering.