Eurodam - Spa Questions

curtdesilets

We are planning a Eurodam Seattle Alaska Cruise this summer.

If anyone can help answer these questions, I would totally appreciate it. :):):)

1) How much is the Spa Pass for a 7 day voyage? That Aqua-Hydrotherapy pool looks too inviting!

2) Do they offer a one-day pass, like on a port day? We have been to Ketchikan 1 dozen times. Would rather just sit in the spa that day.

3) Any other specials, also on port days?

4) Acupuncture offered?

Thanks in advance for your help!

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2432583&highlight=thermal+suites

Did a search and found this thread. There are specials in the spa on port days but I don't know if there is any rhyme or reason to them. As I recall, the discount is decent. It will in the Daily Activity sheet you are given every morning. And yes, I beleive acuouncture is offered. Do ytou have an existing booking? If so, you can go to the HAL site and look up some spa stuff in your booking.

The Thermal Suite is a wonderful experience! I believe the 7 day pass for two is $249. They only sell a certain amount ... to keep the thermal suite from becoming too crowded. If they do not sell out, then they will sell day passes at $40 each. There are no specials on this but several specials on port days for spa treatments.

Acupuncture is offered but the price is rather steep, IMO.

The Thermal Suite is a wonderful experience! I believe the 7 day pass for two is $249. They only sell a certain amount ... to keep the thermal suite from becoming too crowded. If they do not sell out, then they will sell day passes at $40 each. There are no specials on this but several specials on port days for spa treatments.

Acupuncture is offered but the price is rather steep, IMO.

Thanks Ithaca Gal. (My good Cousin went to school there, BTW.) We always love the Thermal Suites, and Holland America seems to still have the GREAT Hydrotherapy Pools. We will get the pass for 2 before it sells out.

We were big Celebrity Sailers for many years, and their Century Class ships had similar Thallosotherapy pools (Mercury, Century). Alas, Celebrity ships got bigger and the pool was definitely not a money maker for them, so their newer designs (Solstice Class) eliminated them. Boo Hiss!

Thanks Ithaca Gal. (My good Cousin went to school there, BTW.) We always love the Thermal Suites, and Holland America seems to still have the GREAT Hydrotherapy Pools. We will get the pass for 2 before it sells out.

We were big Celebrity Sailers for many years, and their Century Class ships had similar Thallosotherapy pools (Mercury, Century). Alas, Celebrity ships got bigger and the pool was definitely not a money maker for them, so their newer designs (Solstice Class) eliminated them. Boo Hiss!

Keep in mind only the larger HAL ship have the bigger thermal pools that allow you to even paddle around a bit - Vista ships on up. The R and S class ships - the smaller older ones have more large hot tup thermal spas. However they all have those wonderful ceramic loungers and sea views.

We are planning a Eurodam Seattle Alaska Cruise this summer.

If anyone can help answer these questions, I would totally appreciate it. :):):)

1) How much is the Spa Pass for a 7 day voyage? That Aqua-Hydrotherapy pool looks too inviting!

$125

2) Do they offer a one-day pass, like on a port day? We have been to Ketchikan 1 dozen times. Would rather just sit in the spa that day.

$40

3) Any other specials, also on port days?

4) Acupuncture offered?

Thanks in advance for your help!

That was on the NA dec 30th cruiise well worth it open till `10 pm

• 2 weeks later...
Maybe a dumb question, but where do I book the Greenhouse Retreat? I cannot seem to find it as an option on my online account.

I find all the spa options, but the retreat is not listed...Any help is appreciated.

Guest relations or HAL directly

We were on the Eurodam Feb.4-14 and were disappointed in the thermal suite. One heated tile lounger was totally cold. Several others had heat but some areas of these loungers were not warm. The water in the hydropool was not very warm and the water level was somewhat shallow. We paid $299 for 2 for the 10 days. We have experienced thermal suites/hydropools on other ships and have never encountered such problems. I know the Eurodam has a dry dock coming up in April so maybe loungers will be serviced.

Thanks...That was going to be my next step.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

We used to purchase the Thermal Suite package prior to sailing via Ship Services, but anymore we just wait until onboard because we’ve often found the cost to be less onboard. Yes, they will refund and recharge you, but it always seems like such a hassle, so we just wait now. It is the first thing we do once onboard.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were on the Eurodam Feb.4-14 and were disappointed in the thermal suite. One heated tile lounger was totally cold. Several others had heat but some areas of these loungers were not warm. The water in the hydropool was not very warm and the water level was somewhat shallow. We paid $299 for 2 for the 10 days. We have experienced thermal suites/hydropools on other ships and have never encountered such problems. I know the Eurodam has a dry dock coming up in April so maybe loungers will be serviced.

I hope you spoke with the Spa Manager to try to resolve the issues and/or get a partial refund.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums