Spa meals - main dining room??

bazzaw

I have been on ships which have as part of the dining rooom menus , calorie restricted "Spa recommended" meals. Can't remember if it was with Cunard or not?? Any advice please?? Haven't sailed with Cunard for about 4 years now, last times were 3Queens at the time of the Silver Jubilee and also a Pacific Ocean transit SanFrancisco to Sydney - but now doing another "3 Queens" back -to-back in May.

• 4 months later...

We have just returned from Queen Victoria and they have changed the menu layout. The Spa dishes are mixed with everything else. You need to look for the nutritional information to find the Spa selection. Also salads are no longer listed as a separate course anymore but can be ordered as an extra appetiser.

We have just returned from Queen Victoria and they have changed the menu layout. The Spa dishes are mixed with everything else. You need to look for the nutritional information to find the Spa selection. Also salads are no longer listed as a separate course anymore but can be ordered as an extra appetiser.

We were very disappointed with the new menus...quite often struggled to find something to float our boat I’m afraid.

Sent from my iPad using Forums