A few Q's Anthem Cruise Dec 2nd shuttles, internet, distilled h2o adv ocean noro

We head out dec 2nd on Anthem and my mom and daughter have been asking me a few questions that I don't have direct answers for along with an aunt who has never cruised before, so the ship, port and questions coming in aren't ones I am used to, i figured i would ask here :)

Our hotel is right outside the airport, but they don't provide any shuttle services only to and from the airport. Can we use a service like uber or is there a service nearby (hotel was absolutely no help asking via phone). Our normal routine is Florida and we know our way around well but we wanted to try anthem out of NJ so this is our first time in that port.

Is there anywhere onboard to get distilled water for a cpap?

My youngest wants to know (we did book the internet package) if she can actually stream netflix or not, I just have her downloading a few things on her ipad from the available to download area in netflix just in case. She also wanted to know if she could facetime with her older sister who will be at home again I didn't have a direct answer as i normally ditch the phones and electronics on vacation.

We have cruised allure 4x now and know it well, I showed my youngest who is 9 the anthem on youtube and she's excited but wanted to know of adventure ocean is as good on anthem as allure? We had read 2 reviews that said it was way overpacked with kids, although we sail Dec 2nd so not really in a holiday or school break time frame, I just explained there are so many things to do even if she didnt like it (she loved allure every day she lived there), but worst case we hit the pools or other fun activities.

I have read and seen stuff about noro on Anthem I hope things are better for everyone involved I have a 9 year old who touches EVERYTHING so I even packed some cleaning wipes for our room lol.

Whatever happens we are a go with the flow family and will make adjustments as we go, just traveling with a different group than normal and the questions coming in from them I don't quite have the answers to ;)

Bill

We were on the 11/11 sailing, on Deck 8. Hendra was our Stateroom Attendent. The distilled water just "appeared" on the first night; we didn't even ask for it. Hendra must have seen my husband's BiPAP machine and just left it. He was one of the best stateroom attendents we've ever had.

Our hotel is right outside the airport, but they don't provide any shuttle services only to and from the airport. Can we use a service like uber or is there a service nearby (hotel was absolutely no help asking via phone). Our normal routine is Florida and we know our way around well but we wanted to try anthem out of NJ so this is our first time in that port.

Bill

Last month on a Monday morning, we used Uber to get to our Vision OTS repositioning cruise out of Cape Liberty from EWR airport. We were with another couple so shared an XL vehicle. First cost shown was $33 but 10 minutes later price was $22 as there was then a XL vehicle up at flight departures dropping off passengers. We confirm the pickup and were onboard that vehicle in the few minutes it took the driver to get to the arrivals area.

We then arranged with the driver for a quick stop at the Walgreens at 1080 Broadway in Bayonne to pick up some soda and a case of bottled water which added a couple dollars to the trip's cost. This store is just one long block on the first street, E 53rd, to the right from the end of south bound exit 14A of the NJ Turnpike Ent, # 78. That's the exit one usually takes to get to Cape Liberty from EWY 78 to the north.

For our last January Anthem cruise another couple on our roll call, who had flown overnight from Vancouver, BC paid almost $60 with tolls, for the same transport in a taxi. YMMV