Bath Robes

What Stateroom do you have to be in before you have Bath Robes.

Thank you

Normally Junior Suite and above. Also if you are Platinum or better (regardless of stateroom category), you are entitled to robes. However, many people report success simply asking their stateroom attendant for robes. If they have enough, they will try to accomodate you.

Junior Suite and above have a bathrobe automatically.

C&A Platinum membership gain access if they are available.

Some Spa staff on some ships let me keep the robe from there to use all day following a treatment, but asked it was returned for the next day.

That said, I asked my stateroom attendant directly upon boarding my last TA sailing on Liberty and while he said it may not be possible, returned with one 5 minutes later, even though I will not be platinum until after my next cruise and was staying in a G outside. I kept it the entire 12 day sailing.

I only learned to ask from a post here on CC as I saw this as only as a benefit I would earn later.

So it's a conditional perk?? :confused:

Yes. They have to put that.

Robes for use onboard3

3 Subject to availability.

Otherwise it could lead to a 'valid' complaint that would require compensation. My airline perks are all conditional and I guess I am just used to it and such conditions just do not bother me anymore.

I can only say that we had over 1000 Diamond and above on the Liberty TA and I got one as a lowly gold, so I doubt it is a real issue.

Guest maddycat

I always tell our cabin attendant that we don't want the robes. We don't use them and they take up too much room in the closet.

We get them but always give them back - too bulky and take up too much space.

They are for use on the ship, not to take home. If they discover that you have taken (stolen) the robe, they will charge you for it.

Guest maddycat
They are for use on the ship, not to take home. If they discover that you have taken (stolen) the robe, they will charge you for it.

I think that you misunderstood the OP. They return the robes to the cabin attendant because the robes are bulky and take up too much space in the cabin closet. We do the same.

On the April TA on the Liberty, our stateroom attendant advised us she would be delivering our bathrobes on the second day. we were in a Balcony and only Gold. Maybe she just liked us. She was a great attendant not just because she gave us bathrobes. :)

I think that you misunderstood the OP. They return the robes to the cabin attendant because the robes are bulky and take up too much space in the cabin closet. We do the same.

We do this also. They are much too heavy to wear, make your shoulders ache.and take up too much room in the closet.

I think that you are right. :o

I apologize profusely, RJHNorthYorks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJHNorthyorks

Hi

I'm quite bright and had worked that out. We'd call taking bath robes home theft. The point I was making was that they are very bulky and take up a lot of space.

Apology is however accepted.

Ros

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJHNorthyorks

Hi

I'm quite bright and had worked that out. We'd call taking bath robes home theft. The point I was making was that they are very bulky and take up a lot of space.

Apology is however accepted.

Ros

Merion_Mom wasn't the only one that misinterpreted your post. Glad to see your 'brighter' than we initially thought. :D

Apologies if this is a stupid question, but does that mean the price of around £30 you can pay for a bathrobe in the gifts section is just for the hire of it rather than buying it? Seems very steep! :confused:

Duncan

Apologies if this is a stupid question, but does that mean the price of around £30 you can pay for a bathrobe in the gifts section is just for the hire of it rather than buying it? Seems very steep! :confused:

Duncan

If you pay for a bathrobe in the gifts section, it is yours to keep.

Archived