Taxis at port in Aruba

NSAHO79

We are going to a resort for the day in Aruba. Last time we were there the pier was at a container pier. Where do you get a taxi? Are they nearby? On the way back will they take us right back to the pier where our ship is? Thanks.

We walked out of the port area..and there were cabs...we hopped in one...took us to the beach! Very easy! When we left the beach, we walked to the road..and there was a taxi...hopped in it..and he took us back to the pier! You could always ask a hotel to call for a cab, if there are none evident.....

Does anyone have an idea what a cab ride to Arashi Beach would cost?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

Our cab ride was $23 and took 14 minutes to get there.

We rode the bus back, which cost $2.60 per person. We really enjoyed taking the bus and seeing the sites along the way back. We got to see a little more of the Palm Beach area and I think that moment was the moment that we decided it would be great to come back to Aruba and actually stay for a land vacation (and we returned 4 months later to do just that). :D

Our cab ride was $23 and took 14 minutes to get there.

We rode the bus back, which cost $2.60 per person. We really enjoyed taking the bus and seeing the sites along the way back. We got to see a little more of the Palm Beach area and I think that moment was the moment that we decided it would be great to come back to Aruba and actually stay for a land vacation (and we returned 4 months later to do just that). :D

mitsugirly, what is your fav cruise line and itinerary and why? You and your family seem to have been on many and we have only ever sailed RC so I am just curious😊

Tigers2425

Lori

mitsugirly, what is your fav cruise line and itinerary and why? You and your family seem to have been on many and we have only ever sailed RC so I am just curious😊

Tigers2425

Lori

I can't really pick a "favorite". Any cruise (or line it's on) is my favorite. :D Each experience is different and each ship and line is different in their own way. There are a lot of similarities as well. We have only been sailing NCL and Carnival over the last 7 years and haven't sailed with RC in many years. So, I can only compare those two. We love NCL for many reasons and Carnival for many reasons. It's just a hard pick.

My favorite itinerary..that's easy...so far it has been our cruise out of Puerto Rico. It was new ports for us and the places we went were pretty amazing and just an entirely different experience. I think what made that cruise so special was that we went to PR days ahead of time and stayed at 2 different hotels (amazing), then cruised, then stayed after the cruise in another hotel. We explored PR and had a blast. I think the stay before and after along with the cruise made it my all time favorite. I was hoping to repeat it again this year...but then the hurricane struck. :loudcry:

• 2 weeks later...