Scheduling check in time

dcgrumpy

Under My Cruise Manager, there is a big blue box on the left. Complete Guests Names, then under that is Check-In. Beside that is the date when check-in is available.

I did online check in so now it just has a check mark next to where it says online check in and (edit) next to it, no date fo scheduling an appointment. No big deal, I'll check back at 90 days.

ETA

I found it under my kids reservation.

I did online check in so now it just has a check mark next to where it says online check in and (edit) next to it, no date fo scheduling an appointment. No big deal, I'll check back at 90 days.

ETA

I found it under my kids reservation.

I had done all of my check in and was waiting for the time slots. After they made the change, it shows a date of when I can choose the check-in but won't let me look to see if all of my check in things are still there. Can't even look at the luggage tags now.

I don't even see a date I will be able to select check in time, there's no option at all. I am 196 days out, but it sounds like I should at least see a date it would be available. But I am a long way out and will just keep looking when I get around 90 days.

I just looked and the online check in is available 120 days before sailing. I have 3 cruises booked and the date checkin is available shows up for those cruises that the check in is not open for. I am 77 days away from my next cruise and it is open now, my other two are not.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 1 month later...

Have they changed their procedures AGAIN?! I did online check in (names, travel docs, etc) quite some time ago for our Nov 18 departure. (Yeah, I am 'one of those'). I check periodically for the 'check in time' option to appear. When I looked this morning I get a message saying the online check in is not even available until 90 days prior to sailing and to check back in mid August! Is this a temporary glitch or have others received this same message?