Yacht Club drinks free ship-wide

marti2282

Thanks for posting this. Are all of these brands included in the free drinks shipwide for YC members?

Not sure about all of them, but my husband had a Maker's Mark at the Garden Bar, and there was no additional charge for that.

It will be interesting on the Meraviglia when it sails as it's a new ship with this new rule for YC. The menus would have been printed in a way to show everything that is included I would say.

Also the staff will be trained in what YC members get with their cruise card outside of the YC enclave. From what I've seen here it's all good to me [emoji3]

Great info. Thnx. Our October Meraviglia sailing in YC just got a little more exiting. We are not big drinkers but may make an exception for this cruise. I am imagining being puddle-eyed with Prosecco morning, noon and night!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The simplest way would be to have the all-inclusive drinks package code on your Yacht Club cruisecard which the crew recognise - then everyone would know what's included outside the YC area.

It would also be nice and simple if they would let us know what liquors are included for yacht club guess outside the yacht club. The list that was posted earlier was from inside the yacht club

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Great information. Thanks for taking the time to post. I personally don't drink but having access to Pellegrino everywhere is a nice perk! I am interested to know if the perk covers Latte's outside of the YC too. We are getting close...2 weeks to go and I am so excited.

It would also be nice and simple if they would let us know what liquors are included for yacht club guess outside the yacht club. The list that was posted earlier was from inside the yacht club

If the all-inclusive package applied, then the bar menus that are regularly posted on here would indicate what drinks are available outside of YC. Hopefully we can get a definitive answer as to how the bar staff around the rest of the ship decide what drinks are available to YC guests. Having code 431 (Allegrissimo) or equivalent on your card would at least clarify the situation.

If the all-inclusive package applied, then the bar menus that are regularly posted on here would indicate what drinks are available outside of YC. Hopefully we can get a definitive answer as to how the bar staff around the rest of the ship decide what drinks are available to YC guests. Having code 431 (Allegrissimo) or equivalent on your card would at least clarify the situation.

I don't think the regular all inclusive applies to YC drinks ship wide. I believe the YC drinks shipwide is sort of it's own bev package. Which is why we need clarification.

I don't think the regular all inclusive applies to YC drinks ship wide. I believe the YC drinks shipwide is sort of it's own bev package. Which is why we need clarification.

I agree - I was proposing that MSC should give YC guests the all-inclusive package for the rest of the ship which would seem the simplest course to take. It was what I'd imagined would have been done when they were introducing this benefit. No need for replacing menus with ones to show YC included drinks and just insert the code on the cruisecard. Of course, MSC doesn't do 'simple'.

After doing a quick cross reference perusal of the general and YC drink lists, I am inferring that the YC members drink choices ship wide outside of the YC would include all of the basic liquors, plus those that have one asterisk. The super premium two asterisk liquors would be excluded. This would also make it a very simple procedure for both the client as well as the bartenders ship wide outside of the YC to know which liquors were included with YC status.

• 1 year later...
The one red astic applies to the classic package. It does not apply to the deluxe package. I’m sure the YC gets the deluxe package included which included the premium brands.

This is an old thread to have bumped up. Now, the deal is: YC gets the deluxe package (across the whole ship) which includes all drinks that have no asterisk, or one asterisk. Classic package includes all drinks that have no asterisk. There is no package that includes drinks with two asterisks as these are "super premium". Most of the rest of the info in the thread is outdated.