etickets

brell

In my experience you show the eticket to enter the security screening line and perhaps enter the check in queue but after that no one is interested. I'd think a copy on your phone might work, but you can only display one at a time. We just print the first page of each since that seems easier.

I once arrived at the desk at Southampton without ours (I'd left them in my car which had just been driven away to be parked). The lady on the check in desk said "Don't worry, we don't really need them anyway".

And when you think about it, what do they actually need them for ? You have to provide your passport number before you sail, so that is what they check when you arrive. The eticket is just to make you feel better !

Although we have rarely needed the ticket at the check-in desk, we have usually been asked to show it long before we get that far. In Southampton we were asked for it before we could approach the Priority check-in desks. In New York and Québec we have not been able to proceed towards the security area without showing it to an official just inside the door of the terminal.

Such a simple request/procedure. Easier to just comply than to question an inconsequential procedure.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I was just wondering whether Cunard (or other lines for that matter) accepts e-tickets on e-gadgets as the airlines. I have already printed mine.