Barcelona city tour 11/9/2017

lorettalc

I am disembarking from Brilliance of the Seas in Barcelona on 11/9/2017. If you have several hours before your flight home, would you be interested in sharing a small group 4 hour city tour in Barcelona? Pick up will be at the port at 8:30 am and you can be dropped off where you need to be. For more info, consult: www.BarcelonaDayTours.com.

Edited by lorettalc
Add more info.

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

Per Cruise Critic the place to post for sharing tours is the roll call for your cruise where others on your cruise from Cruise Critic post. I realize when someone is new they often aren't sure where to post.

This is a link to your roll call where you should post this.

https://www.cruisecritic.com/rollcalls/brilliance-of-the-seas-november-9-2017/

Keith

We realize the policy about posting on only your own roll call but just saying that we find it unnecessarily limiting. We just finished a wonderful tour of Barcelona with about 11 folks made up of passengers from 3 ships. Folks from two of those ships wouldn't have been able to make the minimums on their own. While it worked out finally it also made our own organizing slower and more difficult. Don't understand the need or reason for the policy.

We realize the policy about posting on only your own roll call but just saying that we find it unnecessarily limiting. We just finished a wonderful tour of Barcelona with about 11 folks made up of passengers from 3 ships. Folks from two of those ships wouldn't have been able to make the minimums on their own. While it worked out finally it also made our own organizing slower and more difficult. Don't understand the need or reason for the policy.

I do not understand this policy either and I think you would find a great majority of CC posters would agree also. Time to CHANGE the policy. :(:(:(

I do not want to see the Ports of Call boards, which should be (and are) about sharing specific information about the ports, to be overwhelmed with tour share posts. :mad:

I also agree with the policy for exactly the same reason delineated above.