Connecting Rooms

bdfh1962

Hi All

I received an upgrade from a balcony to a mini-suite on the Regal (M225)but it states that it connects to the next suite, does anyone have experience with one of connected mini-suites? Where is the door located? What if anything does it affect in the layout of the cabin? Is there additional noise from the cabin next door. Just wondering.

If anyone could help or even better has a photo I would be grateful.

Thanks

I had a connecting mini on the Royal. The door is across from the closet area. I traveled solo and the connecting room was a couple, so noise wasn't a factor. The only time I heard them was when we were both right by the door. And same as you, I received an upsell offer so room choices were limited. I don't know that I would intentionally book a connecting room, but by the same token I wouldn't turn it down either.

Emerald

Thanks for the info, I was wonder where they would put the door without you loosing valuable wall space. We were thinking hard about the upgrade, but then again like you said it's hard to pass up the Mini-Suite, we have been lucky with Princess this will be our 9th Princess Cruise and our 3rd upgrade.

Thanks again

I had a connecting mini on the Royal. The door is across from the closet area. I traveled solo and the connecting room was a couple, so noise wasn't a factor. The only time I heard them was when we were both right by the door. And same as you, I received an upsell offer so room choices were limited. I don't know that I would intentionally book a connecting room, but by the same token I wouldn't turn it down either.