Muster Station on Reflection

ryansmousehouse

Random question... Printed xpress pass for future cruise noticed muster Station d3.. Anyone know where that's located... Also see where it asked for a photo to expedite process.. Is that new.. I know I've had picture taken when checking in.. Thanks... 60 more days[emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Unless they have recently changed things, Celebrity musters to various public lounges/restaurants on Deck 5. Off the op of my head I do not recall exactly recall which muster station gets assigned to which space..but this is all listed on the back of your cabin door. For our last Muster drill (on the Reflection) DW and I ended up in the back of Murano.....where unfortunately they were not serving food or drink at the time :).

Hank

Our last muster station on Reflection was on the top level of the MDR. They showed the stupid 007 type movie on a screen that couldn't be seen by half the passengers there and the sunlight reflected on the screen to make it too pale to be viewed by the other half.

• 3 years later...
On 9/6/2018 at 2:07 PM, Luvcrusn said:

Our last muster station on Reflection was on the top level of the MDR. They showed the stupid 007 type movie on a screen that couldn't be seen by half the passengers there and the sunlight reflected on the screen to make it too pale to be viewed by the other half.

That problem has been solved now.  View safety video on app or tv and then go to your muster station to check-in.  No more meeting of a large group.  There are some good things that came from covid.

15 minutes ago, jelayne said:

That problem has been solved now.  View safety video on app or tv and then go to your muster station to check-in.  No more meeting of a large group.  There are some good things that came from covid.

If you note the date of my post that you quoted you'll see it was in September 2018, long before Covid had every been heard of. The new muster is great but didn't occur until the resumption of cruising in 2021. I'm so glad they did the changes for so many reasons. Happy sails and smooth seas.

Edited by Luvcrusn

1 hour ago, Luvcrusn said:

If you note the date of my post that you quoted you'll see it was in September 2018, long before Covid had every been heard of. The new muster is great but didn't occur until the resumption of cruising in 2021. I'm so glad they did the changes for so many reasons. Happy sails and smooth seas.

No I didn't notice the date of your post.  

• Like 1