Navigator or Mariner?!

Which ship do you think will be at the Crown of Miami on November 23, a 9 night cruise on the Navigator of the Seas or a 3 night cruise on the Mariner of the Seas? :confused::confused:

I am sure hoping it's going to be the Navigator.

3 night or 3 x 3 nights :D ?

Always the longer cruise every time. I presume the Navigator is the 9 night ABC Cruise ? We did it in November 17 and loved it!

That is the one I am going on. I am very excited to go down to the ABC islands!!:hearteyes:

We also did navigator 9 nights abc end of November , really nice cruise, navigator is a really nice ship, have sailed her 3 times.

We've gotten accustomed to the larger ships (Freedom twice, Oasis/Allure once each), but the 9-day ABC itinerary really intrigues me, and I'm thinking of booking that one for our next cruise.

I am concerned, however, we'll get "bored" on the smaller ship. We sailed on Carnival Victory years ago, and it wasn't the most extravagant vessel on the ocean, to be kind.

We've gotten accustomed to the larger ships (Freedom twice, Oasis/Allure once each), but the 9-day ABC itinerary really intrigues me, and I'm thinking of booking that one for our next cruise.

I am concerned, however, we'll get "bored" on the smaller ship. We sailed on Carnival Victory years ago, and it wasn't the most extravagant vessel on the ocean, to be kind.

Not much difference between freedom size and voyager size , still have promande and ice show.

This is my first on Navigator but my last two were on Allure and Oasis. I am a little concerned with there not being enough for my nephews and nieces.

That is the one I am going on. I am very excited to go down to the ABC islands!!:hearteyes:

I'm on that sailing too. Are you part of the meet and greet group? Its here if you're interested. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=56602960#post56602960

I had to look up what you meant by Crown of Miami. That looks pretty cool, but in reality, its just a stopping point for the real destination, the ship :p.