Seeing your OBC on your NCL account online before your cruise

CH_ca

HI, I can't remember where you could see your OBC on the cruise you booked. I'm sure it should be there somewhere but I just can't seem to find it (or they haven't credited my account). Is it supposed to show on your "Vacation Summary"? Our UBP is there but just no OBC. :confused:

Call up your PCC (or the general NCL number) and ask them to send you an Amenity Confirmation document along with a CONFIRMATION.pdf document. Both of these will show your promo'd items.

Promo'd items should also show on the Vacation Summary page.

HI, I can't remember where you could see your OBC on the cruise you booked. I'm sure it should be there somewhere but I just can't seem to find it (or they haven't credited my account). Is it supposed to show on your "Vacation Summary"? Our UBP is there but just no OBC. :confused:

I've been doing this since 2012 and have never seen them show on my account. I did however notice that they do not send an email once payment is made anymore. Or at least I haven't gotten any. I've made multiple purchases so far for my cruise in October and I've yet to receive a confirmation email. I just make sure I keep up with it on my end, and my TA also sends me the amenity confirmation when I make a payment. This goes for the OBC I've purchased and also my strawberries.

It is showing up on my account. It is under my drink package.

Click vacation summary and it shows under your "Onboard packages and gifts"

I see the first one I purchased there, but none after. So it's only showing qty (1)... Wonder if it's just my account all these years?

It is showing up on my account. It is under my drink package.

Click vacation summary and it shows under your "Onboard packages and gifts"

That's where I thought I saw the OBC on previous cruises. Just not sure. Thanks!

This is all that has ever shown under my summary for OBC. Like the previous poster said which is from NCL. I currently have $325 worth of OBC that I've paid myself. Not sure why others would be different. As long as it shows on my amenity confirmation from TA I don't really worry about it. But it would be nice to see them all.

0a7b6300990d137c4a6b79432654ac02.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I see mine under vacation summary also, but only the OBC I was given by NCL. I am also getting OBC from the TA, which I've seen on my confirmation from them, but this does not show on MYNCL, should it?

correct. vacation summary only includes NCL on board, any additional on board credit from your TA is considered a gift

Actually I'm expecting my shareholder OBC. I emailed NCL with my brokerage statement last week but have not yet seen the OBC on my NCL account. I only see the UBP under "My Vacation Summary".

correct. vacation summary only includes NCL on board, any additional on board credit from your TA is considered a gift

Thanks! That makes sense, and makes me feel better ;) I'll just be sure to bring a print out of my TA confirmation in case any problems. Thanks again for the response.

Actually I'm expecting my shareholder OBC. I emailed NCL with my brokerage statement last week but have not yet seen the OBC on my NCL account. I only see the UBP under "My Vacation Summary".

You should get a revised Amenity Confirmation in an email which arrives after you send in your request with the form and proof of ownership. A revised NCL Confirmation will also indicate that SHB is part of the booking in upper right hand corner.

TA OBCs are usually labeled as gifts but I would make sure to call and remind them before you leave home. There have been times when my OBC from TA hasn't posted until 5th day. It is usually there by the 2nd day.