Disney Springs to Port Canveral transfer?

Single_dreamer

I'm doing Disney for the first time before cruising solo from Port Canveral in December. Looking for a transfer from Disney Springs to the pier?

If this transfer is not possible then I "should" be able to get back to MCO from Disney Springs. Prefer to leave directly from my hotel though. Any suggestions? Not my first time cruising from Port Canveral but just first time at Mickey's house! :cool::cool:

If you can get back to MCO cheaply, then there are several shared shuttles (Coretrans, Cocoa Beach Shuttle, Travelynx) that will get your to PC for about $20-25.

You might also price out a one-way car rental -- could be not that much more and will be much more convenient. UberX from your hotel to PC will be about $75+

I am finding a ton of shuttle services from/ to the airport / cruiseport but not having any luck with Cruiseport to hotel. I did find one company AA access but it was just jumping through hoops just to get a quote so i did not feel comfortable booking my transportation there

I am finding a ton of shuttle services from/ to the airport / cruiseport but not having any luck with Cruiseport to hotel. I did find one company AA access but it was just jumping through hoops just to get a quote so i did not feel comfortable booking my transportation there

What hotel? Cortrans does have service from the port to a number of hotels near the airport area.

I checked the First Choice Shuttle site and found this:

Pick up from Disney Resort areas and Lake Buena Vista Hotels area to Port Canaveral $35 one way/$70 round trip per person. $60 round trip when returning to MCO Airport.

They also pick up from other parks. This is very helpful! Thank you everyone.

Pick up from Disney Resort areas and Lake Buena Vista Hotels area to Port Canaveral $35 one way/$70 round trip per person. $60 round trip when returning to MCO Airport.

Awesome thanks for the info will check this out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What hotel? Cortrans does have service from the port to a number of hotels near the airport area.

We are going to Seaworld. I will check out Cortrans.

Found FLoridaSunshineShuttles that gives me a private van Not a shared ride

3 way transfer

MCO to CruisePort

CruisePort to Residence Inn at Seaworld

and sea world to MCO

each leg was 120pp (we have 6 people)

I checked out reviews for this company and they weren’t very favorable just so you’re aware. [emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We've had the same issue finding something and for a family of 4 couldn't find anything cheaper than an uber (approx $65-80). I think that's what we'll do.

there are others I am sure.

I found FloridaSunshineShuttles for 120 one way but this is for 6 people so a regular car will not work for us.

We used Happy Hour Shuttle Service for our round-trip transport between Orlando and Port Canaveral. They offered our group of 13 the best pricing (and service) out of the 8 quotes I got. Mel and Ron are based out of the Port Canaveral/Cocoa Beach area. They couldn't have been nicer. They were great in contacting us to confirm transport the day of service. They offered us tips and recommendations for dinner by the port area. They were able to pick us up early for transport to the port area. On disembarkation day, their driver contacted us at 8:30AM to let us know he was in the area and ready to come in for us when our luggage zone was called. I called him a little after 9AM to let him know that our luggage zone had been called, and he was in the parking lot waiting for us. He took us back to the Orlando area for our post-cruise stay. Great service. I would totally use them, again, when we find ourselves in Orlando.