Transportation to Port Canaveral for group

There will be 10 of us with all the luggage you can imagine going from a WDW hotel to PC. Has anybody had a positive experience with a particular company transporting that many people and their stuff?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Cocoa Beach Shuttle, Cortrans and Travelynx are the most often suggested providers between MCO and PC - I would check to see if they will pick up at your hotel.

You might also look at two UberXL vehicles - should fit 5 per vehicle (usually a mini-van or SUV) with normal bags. If anyone packs like my wife you might need 3 XLs :(

Check the FLA departure board for more suggestions. ;)

Since most charge on a per person basis it might be cheaper to either get a private transfer or uber. Disney is about 30 minutes from the airport in the opposite direction of the port so there might not be any set shuttles anyways and it's probably not worth it to shuttle to the airport then to the port.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

We did a group.transatlantic to Fort Lauderdale and followed up with a few days in Orlando in the same hotel. I arranged coach transport to the airport with

https://www.platinumtransportation.com

They were excellent in every respect. Price. Helpfulness. Clean and comfortable vehicle - a large coach with a friendly and careful driver.

Would highly recommend them.