Coca Cola Freestyle Machines on Amped Mariner?

Hi everyone!

Sailing Mariner of the Seas Labor Day cruise and curious to find out if I can expect to fill up on my favorite: Vanilla Diet Coke! [emoji4][emoji1319]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we don't get any input before then, please report back, I haven't heard any updates since Mariner left Asia.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2584370&page=9

RCI should make it quite clear which ships have the freestyle machines. They charge the same for the package whether the machines are on the ship or not and people have a right to know what they are buying.

RCI should make it quite clear which ships have the freestyle machines. They charge the same for the package whether the machines are on the ship or not and people have a right to know what they are buying.

That is a fair statement, they unveiled the new machines with enthusiasm and then it just seemed to fizzle. Every new ship has them, but they seemed to stop dead on adding them to older ships.

If you watch the video walkthru's of the Amped Mariner on YouTube (called SAILING ON MARINER OF THE SEAS AFTER 2018 RENOVATION), you can see Freestyle machines on the Promenade at about 7 min into the video.

Yes Mariner has them.

If you watch the video walkthru's of the Amped Mariner on YouTube (called SAILING ON MARINER OF THE SEAS AFTER 2018 RENOVATION), you can see Freestyle machines on the Promenade at about 7 min into the video.

Thanks to both of you, I will update the "official page" I board Mariner in 425 days.

Just to add to the thread, I was told by a concierge that, yes, updated Mariner does indeed have Freestyle machines on-board.

Saw another post a while back that said something about, RCCL ships that have been based outside the US may not have Freestyle machines due to challenges in obtaining Coke product to keep the machines dispensing. That made a bit of sense although, if Coke is making profit inside the US on Freestyle, I don't know why their supply chain and marketing would not include Freestyle machines outside of the US and hence, ability for RCCL ships based their to obtain product???

Just to add to the thread, I was told by a concierge that, yes, updated Mariner does indeed have Freestyle machines on-board.

Saw another post a while back that said something about, RCCL ships that have been based outside the US may not have Freestyle machines due to challenges in obtaining Coke product to keep the machines dispensing. That made a bit of sense although, if Coke is making profit inside the US on Freestyle, I don't know why their supply chain and marketing would not include Freestyle machines outside of the US and hence, ability for RCCL ships based their to obtain product???

I never understood how this applied to Liberty.

Agree, That was always the reasoning was said why some old ships got them and the Seasonal US ones didn't..

Agree, That was always the reasoning was said why some old ships got them and the Seasonal US ones didn't..

To me that is old news, While I have never been in Europe, I've seen pictures of the machines in venues there. When the ships with existing machines go to Europe, they have no trouble keeping them stocked.