Silly Question coming up.....

kjwinston2019

Is there any insrtuctions that tell folks how to sign up for the get-together for the Cruise Critic Party on board? I must be missing this, and the search does not know what I am talking about....Thanks for your time on this.

KJ

If you look to the right on this page, you will see a box that says “more about Celebrity Cruises”. There is a link there that is “register for a Meet n Mingle. It is the terminology for the Royal Caribbean get togethers, but I tried the link and it will take you to the Celebrity registration. You will need your Reservation ID (booking number) to register. Hope this helps!

Is there any insrtuctions that tell folks how to sign up for the get-together for the Cruise Critic Party on board? I must be missing this, and the search does not know what I am talking about....Thanks for your time on this.

KJ

The best way to sign up now is to call CelebrityOneTouch at: 1-844-418-6824 (in the US). The normal way isn’t working reliably.

Registration begins 1 year out. The registration processwill allow one individual to register themselves and those under the sameBooking Number/Reservation ID for a Celebrity Cruise Critic Connections Party.The individual who is noted as the "Contact" for that Reservation IDwill receive e-mail confirmation of the Connections Party once it meets the 25guest minimum registered requirement. You can access the link to register for aConnections Party online at the Celebrity message boards on the Cruise Criticwebsite

1. Go online to CruiseCritic.com: select "Boards"

2. Under "ROLL CALL" choose "Register toattend a Connections Party"

3. This will take you to the Celebrity Connections Roll Callboard

4. Select "Register for Connections" in the CruiseCritic Connections page

5. This links directly to the registration pages on the website

6. Enter your Reservation ID/Booking Number, Ship Name andSail date

7. Follow the instructions to register for a CelebrityCruise/Cruise Critic Connections on any cruise of

seven nights or longer.Or click herehttps://www.celebritycruises.com/cru...ic-connections

https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-critic-connections

It is probably too early to sign up for your cruise. I think it has to be within 100 days, but maybe someone else knows for sure.

Amazingly enough, I just registered for connections parties for our 2020 cruise, so I think they may be opening the registrations sooner now.

The best way to sign up now is to call

CelebrityOneTouch at: 1-844-418-6824(in the US).

The normal way isn’t working reliably.

The registration process will allow one individual to register themselves and those under the same Booking Number/Reservation ID for a Celebrity Cruise Critic Connections Party.

The individual who is noted as the "Contact" for that Reservation ID will receive e-mail confirmation of the Connections Party once it meets the 25guest minimum registered requirement. You can access the link to register for aConnections Party online at the Celebrity message boards on the Cruise Critic website

1. Go online to CruiseCritic.com: select "Boards"

2. Under "ROLL CALL" choose "Register toattend a Connections Party"

3. This will take you to the Celebrity Connections Roll Callboard

4. Select "Register for Connections" in the CruiseCritic Connections page

5. This links directly to the registration pages on the website

6. Enter your Reservation ID/Booking Number, Ship Name andSail date

7. Follow the instructions to register for a CelebrityCruise/Cruise Critic Connections on any cruise of

seven nights or longer.

Or click here: https://www.celebritycruises.com/cru...ic-connections

It's all such a conundrum.

I went to your link https://www.celebritycruises.com/cru...ic-connections ...

This page no longer exists

Thanks anyway.

Edited by $hip$hape