Getting to the CIVItAVECCHIA Cruise terminal

indi55

Hey folks what is the least complicated way a single lady who knows very little Italian can get from the Leonardo Da Vinci Intl airport to the CIvitavecchia cruise terminal,(which is 45 minutes away in light traffic).Although I may stay overnight at a nearby hotel or bnb,I still would like to have that info.:)Thanks.

Hey folks what is the least complicated way a single lady who knows very little Italian can get from the Leonardo Da Vinci Intl airport to the CIvitavecchia cruise terminal,(which is 45 minutes away in light traffic).Although I may stay overnight at a nearby hotel or bnb,I still would like to have that info.:)Thanks.

https://www.romeinlimo.com/

They usually do, but that would be the slowest and most expensive option for any party of 2 or more.

Since the OP is traveling solo, they are worth considering though.

I travel solo and I either take the train (if traveling light and if staying in Rome first -- which is pretty much always what I do :cool:). If not, I would arrange with one of the less expensive shared shuttle services. There are several that are mentioned fairly often on the Italy Ports of Call boards but we are not supposed to give names unless directly asked...