Brickell to Bayside?

RunningGirlNL

Atton Brickell is a great location and you are right across the street from the Publix which is on Coral Way.

Uber/taxi will take you much longer than 10 minutes with all of the road work and construction that we currently have.

If you want to take the metro mover to Bayside, its super easy. You are a short walk (2 blocks) to the Brickell stop on the Metromover. Just take that to the College Bayside stain which is 8 stops! Bayside will be a block away. Make sure when you come home, you get on the Brickell train, not the omni train or the inner loop.

It is walkable as Keith said but during the hot months it can be a hot and sweaty 1/2 hour walk. It's a safe walk. I live here and do it all the time and live close to Mary Brickell. My husband walked home from the Heat game last night which is right next to Bayside.

If you want to take the metro mover to Bayside, its super easy. You are a short walk (2 blocks) to the Brickell stop on the Metromover. Just take that to the College Bayside stain which is 8 stops! Bayside will be a block away. Make sure when you come home, you get on the Brickell train, not the omni train or the inner loop.

It is walkable as Keith said but during the hot months it can be a hot and sweaty 1/2 hour walk. It's a safe walk. I live here and do it all the time and live close to Mary Brickell. My husband walked home from the Heat game last night which is right next to Bayside.

We had tickets to the game last night and gave them away and ended up at Smith & Wollensky for dinner.

To the OP, agree with all said. If it is nice out, it is a nice walk. If it is hot, Uber.

We had tickets to the game last night and gave them away and ended up at Smith & Wollensky for dinner.

To the OP, agree with all said. If it is nice out, it is a nice walk. If it is hot, Uber.

It was a great game! I was there last night.

To the OP, you can walk, take an uber or metromover. Uber will be the easiest and quickest way.