Aerial photo of Galveston Cruise Terminal POST IKE

TxOCDMOM

WOW!!! That shot shows my black suv quite nicely. And it is still in the Harbor House parking lot. However, I don't remember leaving it in that spot. :confused:

For Sale: 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe. Only 24,000 miles. Recently given a salt water bath outside.....and in. :D

Is that supposed to be funny? I don't think so.:(

WOW!!! That shot shows my black suv quite nicely. And it is still in the Harbor House parking lot. However, I don't remember leaving it in that spot. :confused:

For Sale: 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe. Only 24,000 miles. Recently given a salt water bath outside.....and in. :D

I'm really glad you've kept your sense of humor about the whole thing. I'm really sorry for your loss.

One of the cable news channels was showing the Carnival parking lot in Galveston today. Although it appears dry now they did show where the water line had been. Sorry. Geico did have a car in the lot driving around I guess checking claims, if that helps at all.

Yikes, sorry!! What did your insurance company say? I loved the ad :p

###

It's my car. I was just trying to keep a since of humor about what happened to it while my wife and I were celebrating our anniversary on The Conquest.

I appreciated your post and hope that you and your wife had a great anniversary cruise in spite of everything. Hope you get your vehicle problem sorted out soon. And I'll take some of that lemonade, please.:D

I appreciated your post and hope that you and your wife had a great anniversary cruise in spite of everything. Hope you get your vehicle problem sorted out soon. And I'll take some of that lemonade, please.:D

My wife and I had a fantastic time. This turned out to be our best cruise yet. And, because days were added to our Cruise, we actually got to celebrate our anniversary (the 14th) on the Conquest. So, I'll join you in a glass of lemonade. :)

I am so sorry for your loss. I am on my second Santa Fe, lost my first going to the Grand Canyon, just over 3000 miles on her, had the oil changed the night before. I love my Santa Fe, but after a salt water bath, all cars are ruined.

If he can joke about HIS car, why does it bother you?

I totally agree with all of you since he is joking about HIS own car. I didn't realize he was being serious. Excuse me for having a heart. Sorry to hear about your damage. I don't wish that storm on anyone.

I totally agree with all of you since he is joking about HIS own car. I didn't realize he was being serious. Excuse me for having a heart. Sorry to hear about your damage. I don't wish that storm on anyone.

I am glad you now realize... welcome to the lemonade party!

As a hurricane Katrina survivor who's car washed 3 blocks away I say pour me a glass of that lemonade. It's always good to keep your sense of humor as there's no point getting upset about it now. Nothing you can do but move on. Sorry this happened to you though and I hope you get a really nice new car! :D

Hey! Pour me a double, you can use the rind and all!!:D DH & I were on the same cruise, still newish Dodge Ram 2500 in EZCruise ~ oh how I worked hard on that truck ALL day Saturday to clean & detail it & make it even smell nice

the day before we drove to Galveston!! THEN we topped it off w/ a full tank of diesel past NASA to be ready for our return home!!:(WOOOHOOO!!!

Hey! Pour me a double, you can use the rind and all!!:D DH & I were on the same cruise, still newish Dodge Ram 2500 in EZCruise ~ oh how I worked hard on that truck ALL day Saturday to clean & detail it & make it even smell nice

the day before we drove to Galveston!! THEN we topped it off w/ a full tank of diesel past NASA to be ready for our return home!!:(WOOOHOOO!!!

DANG!!! :(

I can honestly say that I would most definitely have been upset with anyone who was making fun of someone elses bad situation. So when I saw a couple of the responses to what you said, I thought I better jump in and explain.

I do want to thank all of you all for your kind thoughts & wishes. I'm making more lemonade as we speak. :D

Archived