Breeze Hurricane Harvey August 20-28, 2017 Video Review

croaziera

I just returned from a wonderful, considering the circumstances of Hurricane Harvey, cruise onboard the Carnival Breeze. I have started to post the entire cruise on my youtube channel, so if anyone is interested to see just how "stranded" we were, take a look. My youtube channel is: Cruise Addict. I am posting a link to the first video only, but there will be multiple videos on my youtube channel, covering the entire cruise. I thank Carnival Cruise Line, the Carnival Breeze Captain and crew, cruise director Mike and my fellow voyage passengers for making this a great cruise. Robert Ghitea

Thanks for sharing. Was the full food menu available throughout the cruise? Did they run out of stuff? We're there still activities?

We had a full menu and we had activities to keep us busy. They printed a new fun times everyday and it felt like a normal cruise, unless you turned on the television and watched the news channels. I saw the crew members bringing toilet paper from the Carnival triumph in Cozumel and they were bringing cases of beer onboard the ship. I gained 7.5 lbs. on this 8 night cruise and I never lacked food. See my Facebook page for all the food menus and pictures of the food I ordered every night. Best regards, robert ghitea

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As long as you get ON the ship (during bad weather)...

Someone asked me yesterday if I still wanted to take a cruise... I said You BETCHA...I'd like to be on right now. They thought I was crazy. But, if you are ON they go around the mess.

However, those trying to get on the NEXT sailing, different story. THEY were the ones who were 'stranded'. The news these days...they just don't know what they are talking about. Makes you wonder what they use google for... Not research or first hand experience. Sad that face-booker is more reliable for news.

Thanks for posting. My 3 year old daughter loves Part 6 with all the buffet foods. It shows her that she wont starve on our cruise in a few weeks. :)

The food was very tasty and she won't go hungry. [emoji525][emoji488][emoji487][emoji895][emoji509][emoji513]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums