Eric Stone ... pianist

dockhl

• 3 months later...

I'd love to sail with him again. First heard him on the old Island Princess in Alaska in 1998, one of my best cruise memories was listening to his show in the lounge while sailing thru the Gulf of Alaska at twilight.

Have run into him several times over the years and enjoyed his shows.

We met Eric in 2004 on the now gone Sky Princess. We were celebrating our 30th anniversary and Eric sang a song from our wedding - “The twelfth of never.” It was very special. Five years later on our 35th anniversary, upon boarding the Diamond Princess, we discovered from the Patter that Eric was onboard. We immediately went to the piano lounge and found him there in the afternoon looking things over. We talked with him for awhile and told him how special he made our 30th anniversary and we were now celebrating our 35th. That evening when we went to the Crooner’s piano lounge, he shared the story with his audience before he once again sang “The twelfth of never.” It is a wonderful memory for us. He is exceptional!

Judith

• 2 years later...
His Linked-in page seems to indicate that he no longer works for Princess since mid-2015, and that he now designs jewelry full-time....

Thanks, I haven't looked at it for a long time. We always enjoyed his performances and personality. :D

You can friend him on Facebook and keep up with him. I am so excited because he just posted on Facebook that he will be on the Sea Princess World Cruise (he's actually getting on the Sea the end of April I believe which is a little before the world cruise starts and on all the way to September). And we have been booked for a leg of that for a long time! Yeah!! It will be great to see him again!