Which Miami Airport terminal is worse - American or Delta?

mermaidIamNOT

I recently flew in/out of Miami with American Air. I had 0 issues, my fiancé and I both got through the baggage check, and security within 30 minutes and ended up having enough time to eat lunch before we boarded our plane.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I fly frequently, especially with AA out of MIA and have zero issues. That being said, the AA hub at MIA is HUGE.

http://www.miami-airport.com

I would look into that website. American has a ton of gates and a ton of flights going in and out. Delta's area is much smaller. I have done both and have had no issues with either. The Delta club at MIA is a great place to spend time and when I fly AA I use the Centurion Lounge.

Neither is "worse" both terminals are actually very nice.

Most of the AA terminal is a world class facility. Tons of shops and places to eat, also multiple lounges with Admirals club and Centurion lounge.

The Delta terminal is connect to concourse J which is a modern airy terminal with a decent food court. There are also shops and what not to spend time in and lounges, including a Delta Skyclub.

AA has a huge terminal though. Some of the gates are little less modern in the E satellite.

Third for the AA terminal is enormous. I recently had to fly out of the last gate (60 which is the commuter flights, mine was to Pensacola) and the walk was 15-20 minutes. There is a sky train that cuts that down. It is clean and has lots of amenities. I have not flown out of the Delta terminal in a few years. The biggest issue I have with MIA is traffic getting there and parking, but if you are coming here neither of those will be an issue.

I have only flown American in and out of Miami and can only say that it is one of the nicest terminals if you are spending extra time at the terminal.

Lots of shops.

Lots of terrific restaurants.

So all I can say is it's a fabulous terminal.

Keith

I have only flown American in and out of Miami and can only say that it is one of the nicest terminals if you are spending extra time at the terminal.

Lots of shops.

Lots of terrific restaurants.

So all I can say is it's a fabulous terminal.

Keith

And a lot of candy!!!