Where will Viking Star dock in Stockholm??

moatenote

We're on the Viking Homelands cruise, departing from Bergen, Norway on July 1 and docking (ending) in Stockholm on July 14. Is there any way to find out exactly where in Stockholm the Viking Star will dock???

Dear moatenote,

We are happy to help!

Although the specifics will be shared in your Cruise Documents, our ships typically dock at the Stadsgarden Cruise Terminal in Stockholm.

moatenote, we appreciate the opportunity to assist and look forward to cruising with you in July.

Warm regards,

Viking Cruises

We're on the Viking Homelands cruise, departing from Bergen, Norway on July 1 and docking (ending) in Stockholm on July 14. Is there any way to find out exactly where in Stockholm the Viking Star will dock???

Thanks, Viking Cruises! I appreciate your response! We're looking forward to this wonderful cruise and fabulous ship!

Notice that Viking said "typically." Berthing is always under the control of the Harbormaster and can be changed without notice.

• 3 weeks later...
We are flying into Stockholm independently of Viking. What is the best way to get to the ship? Thank you:)

Would need more details for correct answer. Arriving early or day of cruise. Going directly from plane to ship. Mode of transportation you are comfortable with.

When it's closer to your cruise date, I would check the city's port website: http://www.portsofstockholm.com/vessel-calls/

They may have info now, but as Viking and Peregrina mention, locations can change. It's not up to Viking.

To the poster asking how to get to ship: We went from the ship to the port rather than the reverse. We simply took a cab, and shared with another couple in the cab line to bring down the price. Maybe you could find someone on your Roll Call who's flying in around the same time and might want to share a cab. If I remember correctly, there's no need to tip. I imagine there may be other options like bus, airport bus, shuttle, private car etc., but with cruise luggage, I'd probably just take a cab.

• Like 1