freedom 5 night cruise

golfer1903

When are you looking at cruising? She is going into Drydock in March/April. I have read many great reviews of the Freedom.......

What are your questions?

If you are looking at later in the year, I think you'll be fine.........

The itinerary looks great!!!:D:D:D

Let us know what you decide!!!!

already booked for june 9. but no one talks or reviews this 5 day trip. wanted to know who has done it or is it newer. the ship will be done dry dock so not much to ask about the ship at this point cuz it will be different when i cruise then it is now i guess.

does the price usually drop some? only been on one ceuise on the sensation and that price last yr kept droping but this cruise keeps going higher no droping yet

dont see much if any talk about the freedom 5 nite cruise to nassau, cay, and grand turk.

anyone been on this or is this a new aetup for the freedom. will be on it june 9

Interesting. You should know that originally we were booked on that same itinerary for this May. Carnival notified us of a change - now 6 day, key west, grand cayman and Cozumel. Not saying it will happen to you, hope not, but just a heads up.

• 3 weeks later...
No one talks about it or has reviewed it becuase it is not a regular cruise. It is just a shorter cruise to fill time between dry dock, and freedom resuming its regular 8-day and 6-day alternating cruises.

I'm booked on the 5 day Grand Turk, HMC, Nassau for Oct. Guess it is becoming more standard??

I too have issues finding into on Freedom not that much will be relevant post dry dock. I'm trying to find reviews to understand ft. Lauderdale as I have never been before. and if I can find a few tips on Freedom even better. I'm wondering if they have luggage express?

dont see much if any talk about the freedom 5 nite cruise to nassau, cay, and grand turk.

anyone been on this or is this a new aetup for the freedom. will be on it june 9

I have booked this itinerary for Freedom in September. I think it is an excellent itinerary and I am excited to get to experience Freedom's new upgrades coming in April/May. I'm still waiting on Carnival to announce exactly what the upgrades will include. John Heald has been saying they would be announced, but so far that hasn't panned out.

Prices don't seem to be dropping as much this year. Speculation is that Carnival decided to give out free cruise vouchers (randomly?) rather than drop prices to fill cabins.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

No one talks about it or has reviewed it becuase it is not a regular cruise. It is just a shorter cruise to fill time between dry dock, and freedom resuming its regular 8-day and 6-day alternating cruises.

I don't know think that's necessarily true. We have the Freedom booked for the 5-day cruise on 10/13/14...several months after the drydock.

I don't know think that's necessarily true. We have the Freedom booked for the 5-day cruise on 10/13/14...several months after the drydock.

I agree. It seems regular to me. I see it into the Summer and Fall. And I almost booked it months ago wanting to go to HMC.

Thats my sail date too! The Roll call has been quite but glad to see others are cruising with us!!

I have not been to HMC in years. I love that place. I can't wait to see all the upgrades that have been done since our last trip. I'm also not a huge Nassua fan but I can make it a ship day or whatever. Grand Turk is OK as well. We always just beach it all day long. We chose this as the price was great for the cruise and we can get by with out spendy tours as well. Makes it a reasonable fall getaway.

Interesting. You should know that originally we were booked on that same itinerary for this May. Carnival notified us of a change - now 6 day, key west, grand cayman and Cozumel. Not saying it will happen to you, hope not, but just a heads up.

we will be on the same cruise with you for our wedding! May 18th!

• 3 weeks later...

Oh me too. We're hoping Guys Burgers is added. We were on the Carnival Breeze 12-8-12 and it was one of our favorite parts of the cruise! We haven't decided on any excursions yet. We did see that the dolphin encounter in Atlantis has an added beach day but you can't get into the water, so we aren't sure if we are going to do that this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by MackenzieRose

Why cant you get in water???. Guys is what we want also. Never had it. According to john heald when I asked him. He could not confirm or deny but said. Ill be happy. Hoping that was code for yes. But will see. We only been on sensation once. So were newbies

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk