Printing Documents onboard Oasis??

bling19572010

I have an Android Galaxy S4 and would like to be able to print documents (PDFs, itineraries, etc) while onboard the Oasis or anywhere like a hotel, etc. Has anyone done this? If so, what printer app did you use? (Android phone only).

Edited by bling19572010

I don't want to have to carry a lot of papers. I only want to print what I find that I absolutely need while on my cruise vacation.

Create PDFs and put them on your phone. This avoids printing. The docs are easy to find and easy to access. They only get lost if your phone / table gets lost.

The only paper I every take is the boarding pass because some of the check-in folks get all flustered when an electronic boarding pass is used.

I can't speak for Oasis but on HAL you can only print from the on-board computers provided for guests' use. I have printed e-mails etc but never from my own device.

Last time I printed was probably 2 years ago so that may have changed but I don't think so.

Edited by sail7seas

Create PDFs and put them on your phone. This avoids printing. The docs are easy to find and easy to access. They only get lost if your phone / table gets lost.

The only paper I every take is the boarding pass because some of the check-in folks get all flustered when an electronic boarding pass is used.

Thanks Snowskier. Do you use any certain app (I have an Android) to store all of your PDF's?