Specialty Dining

Gypsy-Bear

We are cruising on the Dawn 11 day Southern Caribbean on January 17. We have the 4 meal SDP. We both prefer the appetizers/soups/salads over the entree's. Would we be able to order multiple starters/soups/salads and then just share an entree? Thanks in advance for your answers!

There is technically. I limit to th number of starters. Some waiters will try to tell you that there is, but remind them that the terms and conditions of the Specialty Fining Program has no such restrictions.

Don’t miss eating at Los Lobos. Wonderful food and large portions.

There is technically. I limit to th number of starters. Some waiters will try to tell you that there is, but remind them that the terms and conditions of the Specialty Fining Program has no such restrictions.

Don’t miss eating at Los Lobos. Wonderful food and large portions.

agreed about Los Lobos and I wouldn't waste a SDP credit there since it is very inexpensive

We are cruising on the Dawn 11 day Southern Caribbean on January 17. We have the 4 meal SDP. We both prefer the appetizers/soups/salads over the entree's. Would we be able to order multiple starters/soups/salads and then just share an entree? Thanks in advance for your answers!

you can always ask, but most likely not; that is getting pretty complicated. If you just want one extra appetizer and split an entree that may be different, but multiple anything just isn't going to work.

you can always ask, but most likely not; that is getting pretty complicated. If you just want one extra appetizer and split an entree that may be different, but multiple anything just isn't going to work.

There is no real reason why it shouldn't as it's only the entrees which are limited.

I know that some staff try to limit other courses, and the OP may bump into one of them which could cause problems, but otherwise they should be fine.

I'd suggest to the OP that if they want to do this then they should print a copy of the T&Cs for the SDP and if necessary ask the staff to show them where it says that entrees are limited.