Cruise Critic's Caribbean Season Kick-Off ... Choose Your Cruise Pt. 4, Spa

Dan Askin

Which of the following spa services would you like to try?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following spa services would you like to try?

• Personal Training
    • Seaweed Wrap Massage
    • Tooth Whitening
    • Acupuncture
    • Ionithermie Slimming Detox

We're kicking off this winter's Caribbean cruise season … and you're coming with us! Warm up for your upcoming Caribbean voyage (whether it's a virtual voyage -- or a real one) with Cruise Critic's Dan Askin on a seven-night Western Caribbean cruise aboard Crown Princess. But before we head south, we want to know: What makes a perfect Caribbean cruise for you?

Tell us by voting in our Caribbean season kick-off polls, where we'll let you make choices for me on dining, spa treatments, entertainment and island adventures.

Spa. Choose the most compelling spa or fitness service -- whether relaxing or just plain "exotic" -- on Crown Princess (no seaweed, please...) -- and I'll share the post-treatment calm with you (and bring back a souvenir from the cruise for one randomly selected voter). And after you vote, tell us about your idea of a perfect spa service onboard -- and let us know if we're missing your top choice.

Voting for this poll will close on Wednesday at 5 p.m. EST.

**Haven't Voted for Your Cozumel Excursion? Vote Here.

**Haven't Voted for Your Top Dining Style? Vote Here.

**Haven't Voted for Your Evening Entertainment? Vote Here.

I am not sure about the teeth whitening service. If you hand them in before 9am, do you get them back before late seating, or do you have to wait until the next day? Perhaps Elites get the "presto", and unlimited service. :confused:

Will the Maitre 'd check that you are wearing them on Formal Nights, or it is OK just to keep 'em in your pockets?

i am not sure about the teeth whitening service. If you hand them in before 9am, do you get them back before late seating, or do you have to wait until the next day? Perhaps elites get the "presto", and unlimited service. :confused:

Will the maitre 'd check that you are wearing them on formal nights, or it is ok just to keep 'em in your pockets?

:d :d

I've had many massages, but the hot stone massage I got last year on the Coral far surpassed any of them. I'm willing to try other types, like seaweed, but don't think I want to wear a paper diaper. (???). I also had a really good facial once and was so relaxed that I fell asleep and woke myself up by snoring! I was so embarrased, but the girl doing the facial was so nice and said it just proved that she was doing a good job and helping me relax. :o

I chose the Seaweed Massage because I love massages! I've had a hot stone massage on the Coral Princess which was absolutely wonderful! I also did the Ionithermie Slimming Detox which was OK, but I lost vey few inches!! (I wasn't really expecting it to do much.)

The seaweed massage, I want to try it on my upcoming cruise. Have it in a cabana, listening to the ocean, with a slight caribbean breeze blowing in late afternoon. A diaper -really?. Want to see the photos.

That sounds absolutely wonderful - the massage not the diaper part though! :confused:

Archived