Welcome to the new forum

This forum is intended to be an opportunity to discuss all aspects of cruising in/by Australian and New Zealand cruisers.

That means we are no longer using the P&O Australia forum for general A/NZ discussions. It will now be like all other cruise line forums; for discussions of cruising on P&O Australia.

There is also a general "off-topic" forum called G'Day Mates! which is intended for just about anything at all that are fancied by our Australia and New Zealand members.

Enjoy.

Walt... you're blood's worth bottlin'

Thank you sooooo much for doing this. :D:D:D

Sorry. I'm still using it. Perhaps later! :rolleyes:

So the P&O Cruises Australia forum is P&O specific only, and this is where we can post general cruise and other cruise line info / questions?

I'd see that you could still post P&O items, in the same way there are already Princess and RCL forums as well, but you can also discuss those other cruise lines here.

It’s more a relocation of our existing discussion, with the point that the old forum now becomes specific to P&O Aus, as its name says.

I'd see that you could still post P&O items, in the same way there are already Princess and RCL forums as well, but you can also discuss those other cruise lines here.

It’s more a relocation of our existing discussion, with the point that the old forum now becomes specific to P&O Aus, as its name says.

Exactly right.

Thanks The Big M for the clarification :)

Archived