Quest November 7th??

TerryAndDoug

Several of us booked on the 11/7/12 Quest sailing have noticed that, although many cabins were available several days ago, the cruise now shows up as sold out in all categories, or doesn't even show up at all when searching on the Azamara site.

Does anyone know what's going on? I hope this itinerary isn't changing again!

Thanks,

Doug

Several of us booked on the 11/7/12 Quest sailing have noticed that, although many cabins were available several days ago, the cruise now shows up as sold out in all categories, or doesn't even show up at all when searching on the Azamara site.

Does anyone know what's going on? I hope this itinerary isn't changing again!

Thanks,

Doug

Doug - don't worry! This cruise was heavily advertised in the UK last week at a really good price for an Azamara cruise and I know many people booked it as soon as they could.....including myself and two friends! :)

I know other people tried to book the day before yesterday, only to be told that every cabin was indeed booked. Unless anyone cancels, this cruise seems to be fully sold out, so I don't think further itinerary changes will be on the cards.

I look forward to meeting you at the CC Meet and Mingle.

Just a few days ago, there were a lot of cabins left.....but, I am wondering why it no longer shows up on Azamara's web site and the only cruises that do appear for November are on the Journey and not the Quest. If the cruise was sold out, it would still appear on Azamara's site and it would say sold out.

I am hoping it is just a glich.

Lauri:confused:

Just a few days ago, there were a lot of cabins left.....but, I am wondering why it no longer shows up on Azamara's web site and the only cruises that do appear for November are on the Journey and not the Quest. If the cruise was sold out, it would still appear on Azamara's site and it would say sold out.

I am hoping it is just a glich.

Lauri:confused:

Me too!

:mad:

Hi All -

According to my TA, Azamara has said (after she called to inquire!) that the cruise is being cancelled, however, they have not finalized their plans for a new itinerary or reimbursement package, etc. etc. They don't expect to have this information for a couple of weeks as they are working on those details now.

From other posts I've read, it seems this is a pattern for AZ to wait until someone inquires before they tell the passenger that a cruise is cancelled. I'm sure if they had shared this when they knew, some passengers would not have booked their air.

Not a great first time experience with AZ so far! We'll see how they do with new itinerary offers and reimbursemnt packages. :mad:

Tammy

Hi All -

According to my TA, Azamara has said (after she called to inquire!) that the cruise is being cancelled, however, they have not finalized their plans for a new itinerary or reimbursement package, etc. etc. They don't expect to have this information for a couple of weeks as they are working on those details now.

From other posts I've read, it seems this is a pattern for AZ to wait until someone inquires before they tell the passenger that a cruise is cancelled. I'm sure if they had shared this when they knew, some passengers would not have booked their air.

Not a great first time experience with AZ so far! We'll see how they do with new itinerary offers and reimbursemnt packages. :mad:

Tammy

I hate to hear that! We were really looking forward to this itinerary. We even cancelled a cruise on another line to take this one.

Thanks for checking.

Doug

I hate to hear that! We were really looking forward to this itinerary. We even cancelled a cruise on another line to take this one.

Thanks for checking.

Doug

I'm disappointed too. We really loved the itinerary!

Tammy

Wow. I hope this cruise is not cancelled. It was our anniversary and my "significant" birthday cruise. The itinerary was perfect and this would have been cruise number 6 with Azamara.

Bill.....if you are reading this thread, maybe you can offer us some insight.

Lauri

Grr.

I was looking forward to trying this cruise line, and I've been hanging in there through a change from TA to a shortened TA to a total change in itinerary, which required another flight, and now it's being changed again? Or possibly canceled?

I have to say I'm not impressed with AZ right about now.

I just booked this Cruise yesterday. The cabins were upgraded from an Oceanview Cabin to a Balcony Cabin Thre were rooms available as of yesterday. Talked with my TA after reading the posts concerning cancellation, she called Azamara and was told that they have no plans to cancel this cruise. Don 't know who to belive, but will just wait and see. Hope the information re: Cancellation is just a bad rumor. This pricing and itinerary was perfect for us.

Hi All -

Tammy

What itinerary were you on? The original itinerary was canceled. Maybe she was talking about the original itinerary?

What itinerary were you on? The original itinerary was canceled. Maybe she was talking about the original itinerary?

I wish. The original itin (a trans atlantic) was cancelled back in Jan. I was booked on the "new" itinerary that replaced the cancelled TA (seville to malaga) which has now also been cancelled.

I just called and was told that they have not cancelled it but have removed the cruise from inventory???????? She said they typically do this so they can upgrade passengers. OK....now I am worried. Or - if I am one of the passengers getting upgraded, that would be a cool surprise. :confused:

Yesterday someone had their TA call and they were told that the cruise is cancelled.

We would love to know.

Lauri

Hi We experienced this recently with our Black Sea cruise July 2012 when it suddenly disappeared from the website. The ever helpful Lesley at Le Club Voyage in the UK explained to us that the cruise is very heavily booked and so they had removed it from the website as they were sorting out GTY cabins etc. Host Andy also confirmed this.

I hope this is the situation for you all as well.

Hi Everyone,

I've read your posts, but I do not have further information. I've asked Azamara, and hope to have an answer (or Bill Leiber will report back to us), as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience. Stay Tuned !

So.....anyone know what is happening for definite yet?

Bill.......I think you really should be finding more information out for us please.

My T/A has told me they won't know anything until next week, but that the cruise is NOT cancelled as yet. The same T/A told my friend Hazel this morning that the cruise WAS cancelled and he is now holding an option for her on another Az cruise in May......one that I won't be able to do because of work commitments and also as I am doing a cruise in April and another in June.

I will be so unhappy if the Nov 7th Quest Canaries cruise is cancelled, but I would really like to know asap if it is going to be, as I'm sure the rest of you would too. :mad::(

At the moment it is still showing in my cruise planner on the Azamara website.

Hi Everyone,

I've read your posts, but I do not have further information. I've asked Azamara, and hope to have an answer (or Bill Leiber will report back to us), as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience. Stay Tuned !

Thanks Andy! We appreciate any info you can share with us.

Tammy

Spoke to my TA again this AM, they are aware of this issue and won't know its resolve until later in the week. TA feels Azamara is going to change the itinerary (but not cancel the cruise itself).

Andy indicates he is attempting to clarify, but would be nice to hear from Bill on this issue :rolleyes:

Hello Palamoh -

God bless Andy for his dedication!

I promise to get back to you when I have factual information to report. It should be soon.

Until then, we appreciate your continued patience.

Best regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

Hello Palamoh -

God bless Andy for his dedication!

I promise to get back to you when I have factual information to report. It should be soon.

Until then, we appreciate your continued patience.

Best regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

Thank You, we feel like we are "adrift" and instead of eating mushrooms we are the mushrooms! ;) (But, we still love AZ :D)

Archived