Steakhouse-Can you order more than one entree?

wrcjr98

My husband wanted me to find out if you are allowed to order more than one of any of the courses in the steakhouse like you can in the MDR? When I read on the Carnival website, it just says it includes and appetizer, an entree, dessert, and gratuity - it doesn't indicate if you can order more than one of any item or not? Does anyone know that has sailed recently? We will be on the Dream - Thank you!!

Cindy

in the past, on some ships we've had people order more than one app but most recently on the Conquest, we were told one app, a salad, entree and dessert. Never more than one entree unless you want to pay a separate charge for another dinner. It is a lot of food.

since when - 2 years ago on the Freedom it was $30. And OP - do not worry about being hungry you get more than enough food plus they kept bringing out little samples to try

When the meal went from 30 to 35, the "extra" went from 18 to 20.

Simply amazing how everyone knows the capacity of another persons appetite.:rolleyes:

Come on now - you know as well as anyone that there is a pot load of food and ALL we are saying is that there is plenty. Not any one of us knows each others capacity but please accept my most heartfelt thanks for so graciously pointing this out.

Just got off the Breeze, you can order a second entre for $20.00. You can order as many appetizers as you want though and after I had the escargo, tuna tartar, broccoli soup, two helpings of their special pread, a ceasar salad, the 4 oz filet and 4 oz lobster, I had no room for desert. Oh, I forgot the baked potato thrown in just to overstuff myself.

The t-bone steak is like 14 or 18 oz. the filet mignon is huge at 9 oz. the prime rib is like 14 oz I think and the wifey couldn't finish the lamb chops!

I doubt anyone could finish two entres but I know that is a dumb statement because someone will come on here you says they have done it.

enjoy trying

Just to confirm the previous post, in the past I have enjoyed an appetizer of either the shrimp cocktail or the crab cake, followed up with either the Onion soup or lobster bisque, then the caesar salad and finally the great porterhouse steak, which is no longer available. My sides would include wasabi potatoes, creamed spinach and peppercorn sauce for the steak. After eating all of this, dessert is out of the question, but the cheesecake can be packaged up to enjoy in your cabin a few hours later after your stomach settles down. ;)

Just got off the Breeze, you can order a second entre for $20.00. You can order as many appetizers as you want though and after I had the escargo, tuna tartar, broccoli soup, two helpings of their special pread, a ceasar salad, the 4 oz filet and 4 oz lobster, I had no room for desert. Oh, I forgot the baked potato thrown in just to overstuff myself.

The t-bone steak is like 14 or 18 oz. the filet mignon is huge at 9 oz. the prime rib is like 14 oz I think and the wifey couldn't finish the lamb chops!

I doubt anyone could finish two entres but I know that is a dumb statement because someone will come on here you says they have done it.

enjoy trying

I could probably do a Filet and a lobster tail, but not for $50!

Thank you everyone for your help with my question! Darwin33 hit the nail on the head - my husband wanted to order a variety of things, because he only wanted to try the steakhouse once, and couldn't decide between the steak, lobster & lamb chops - all this after he eats his escargo! Believe it or not, he's not really that big!! I told him that it doesn't sound like I can eat everything, so he should have plenty by the time he eats his and what I can't finish! I'll have to let ya'll know what he ends up ordering, because thanks to ya'lls answers, we are now eating at the Steakhouse one night! Yay!! :D

All the times we have eaten in the Steakhouse, different boats they only let you get one of each (appetizer, soup, salad) We are going on the Miracle next Oct - I'm wondering if this is different on each ship?? Anyone know, or have you been on the Miracle??

All the times we have eaten in the Steakhouse, different boats they only let you get one of each (appetizer, soup, salad) We are going on the Miracle next Oct - I'm wondering if this is different on each ship?? Anyone know, or have you been on the Miracle??

I have been to 6 different steakhouses including the one on the Spirit, which is the same class of ship as the Miracle. Each and every time I have been able to get an appetizer, soup, salad, entree, 2 sides & dessert.

Archived