Haven't Cruised All Year

C 2 C

Happy New Year...

We have now cruised ZERO times all year.... no bragging rights, no wonderful memories of places I haven't been to..

Let the race begin... who's going first?

Me, ME, Me!!!! We are sailing on 1/7 on Mercury, my FAV ship, to Mex Riv!!!! Although our GREAT, longtime friends are leaving tomorrow on Century -- so I guess they win! They went with us last year, first cruise, to S. Carrib. and are now hooked!!!! We had to do ALOT of convincing to get them to come!!!!!! Bon Voyage, Bob and Marge and family.....have a safe, FUN trip!!!

Hi:)

Doreen, have a wonderful time....I really had a blast on Mercury.....the service was outstanding and we had the BEST Table for dinner:D

Let's see....I have 5 months till my next sailing......closing my eyes......ohhhh a new ship for me and totally new itinerary...Horizon to Bermuda:)

Well I have to wait until May 28th to cruise to Alaska on the Infinity. This will be my first Celebrity cruise. I have always sailed Princess but thought I would give Celebrity a try. Again Happy New Year to everyone.

Marilyn

Well I have to wait until May 28th to cruise to Alaska on the Infinity. This will be my first Celebrity cruise. I have always sailed Princess but thought I would give Celebrity a try. Again Happy New Year to everyone.

Marilyn

We were on the Dec 5 Infinity to Hawaii... It doesn't get much better than that... 5 Star all the way... Enjoy

Me, ME, Me!!!! We are sailing on 1/7 on Mercury, my FAV ship, to Mex Riv!!!! Although our GREAT, longtime friends are leaving tomorrow on Century -- so I guess they win! They went with us last year, first cruise, to S. Carrib. and are now hooked!!!! We had to do ALOT of convincing to get them to come!!!!!! Bon Voyage, Bob and Marge and family.....have a safe, FUN trip!!!

Hi Doree !

Have a wonderful time on Mercury. She is an awesome ship. Bon Voyage !

A week ago Ohio sent us a foot of snow... now its gone.. January thaw came early... Have to get on a cruise or two before winter is gone... Joanne needs a diferent excuse once the wheather gets nice....

This groundhog predicts an early spring....(save the crow till later)

Archived