Oasis Cruise Docs just arrived!!

Are the docs any different than the typical RCI ticket packet? I remember when VOYAGER OF THE SEAS was introduced, the tickets were actually a little different. More unique. I still have them.

Ernie

Are the docs any different than the typical RCI ticket packet? I remember when VOYAGER OF THE SEAS was introduced, the tickets were actually a little different. More unique. I still have them.

Ernie

No, they are not....unfortunately. :(:rolleyes: You'd think RCI would've at least done something with these docs to make it "feel" special.

No, they are not....unfortunately. :(:rolleyes: You'd think RCI would've at least done something with these docs to make it "feel" special.

Bummer. I agree, special docs for the first year of service would have been nice.

Ernie

I got my docs, not only were they any different or special, they usually come with the book with the shore excursions, did anyone get this? I didnt

I got mine yesterday and no, it didn't have any of the shore excursions listed. I liked when they did that because it made it easier to review all the excursions vs sitting at the computer having to stare at the monitor and scroll down for each. Oh well, just happy to be going!:)

Archived