A Carnival guy on Freedom OTS, The WOW factor: A pictorial review

Thank You so much for all the work you put into your posts. We are trying to decide between Freedom and Carnival Dream. I think you just made the choise a put clearer...Freedom here we come watch out

I got to tour Dream a couple of months ago, both are nice ships. But I would prefer FOS, she just has so many more amenities.

We just booked FOS for NEXT summer. My Grandson is taking a friend who has never been on a cruise. We have tried pulling up photos, but when I found your post, I WAS THRILLED. I took all your photos, created a folder and sent it to my Grandson for him to share with his friend. I only wish Royal Caribbean had something like this on their website for each of their ships!!! Now if only I can get a photo of a Promenade Cabin (which is what I have booked for them) I would have the most comprehensive look at the ship EVER!!! Thanks you so much for doing this...it's fabulous. RCCL is hard to navigate and certainly doesn't have anything like what you provided.

We just booked FOS for NEXT summer. My Grandson is taking a friend who has never been on a cruise. We have tried pulling up photos, but when I found your post, I WAS THRILLED. I took all your photos, created a folder and sent it to my Grandson for him to share with his friend. I only wish Royal Caribbean had something like this on their website for each of their ships!!! Now if only I can get a photo of a Promenade Cabin (which is what I have booked for them) I would have the most comprehensive look at the ship EVER!!! Thanks you so much for doing this...it's fabulous. RCCL is hard to navigate and certainly doesn't have anything like what you provided.

He has wonderful photos, doesn't he?! Mine aren't anywhere near as good, but I have a lot in my review, including photos of our promenade cabins. :D Just click on the Freedom link in my sig, if you're interested.

• 7 months later...
Your review lives on! I'm going on the Freedom at the end of June and your pictures and review makes me wish I was leaving this weekend!

Yeah, I was a little surprised that it popped up in my subscriptions again. Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy your cruise!

• 1 year later...
Great review we are cruising 7/29/2012- this review was just up just in time too! Beautiful, imam really excited to be cruising on this ship. How did the allure stack up to FOS?

Allure is an amazing ship, and nothing else afloat can compare to her. She is as far beyond Freedom as Freedom is beyond the Monarch. But that being said, I still like Freedom because her home port is so close to me.

Archived