A Carnival guy on Freedom OTS, The WOW factor: A pictorial review

Grady, that was wonderful! Thank you so much for taking so many photos and then posting them here for all of us to peruse. Some remind me of the Navigator but many others were different. Makes one want to book a cruise at this very moment!

You did a great job with the camera and it gives us ideas for our next trip too!

Kudos for a well documented informative thread.:)

Encore! Encore!!! :D

Thanks again for such a great review. You had me hanging on every word and picture in desperate anticipation of our upcoming Freedom cruise. :) I'd love to read more reviews from you - so please keep cruising, and please let us know when you post (when on other lines).

Grady -

This was just great. We're on Freedom in just 4 weeks, so your pictorial has me as fired up as I can be! Also, you've convinced me to try a couple of things that we have not done before: backstage tour, Paradise Point, and Chops...despite several previous trips.

I look forward to your next cruise, so I can live it vicariously!

Thank you Grady for all the wonderful pictures and the wonderful words or praise for Freedom of the Seas! Isn't the Freedom Class great? I sailed on Liberty last July and still have wonderful memories of my trip! The people onboard make the experience one to remember and of course the beauty of the ship makes it feel like home.

Terrific review and pictures. Didn't want to see your review come to an end. Can't wait for the kids to see the pics after school. We'll be leaving Nov. 22! We are so all excited for our first cruise. Thanks so much for all of your time and detailed review.

Barb

Grady, thanks for such a wonderful review, felt like we were right there along with you. It will be 1 year since we were on the Freedom next week and this brought back so many happy memories. As of now Freedom is my favorite ship and hope to sail again soon.

As Porky would say, th...th...th...th...thats all folks!

AWWW! GREAT review!! I'm almost as sad that your review is over as i'm sure you were when your cruise was over! You took me on a mini vacation these last few days!

Glad you had a great time! Awesome reveiw :)

Thank you for such a detailed review. I'm sailing on Freedom's 'sister' ship in April so these reviews have me wishing the time away. :D

Such great pictures. I made a note of your camera as I'm in the market for a new one.

Glad you enjoyed yourselves. :D

~Mary

Grady, I hope you go on another cruise soon so we can have another excellent review!

Maybe the moderators could someday find a special place for some of the best (and by best I mean informative, colorful, and useful- not that they have to rah-rah-rah any particular ship) reviews in the forums for easy reference. The review section of the site doesn't have room for photos, or the feedback that is really helpful in looking at a balanced review. And the Review Sticky doesn't accomodate longer thread reviews like this.

Well done! :D

My only regret is that it came to an end long before I was ready for it to.

Grady...Thanks so much for the great review and wonderful pictures. We are so excited about our FOS cruise in two weeks and your review just made us ready to leave now!

Archived