Mini Bar Temperature??

IwannaGo Now

Would it be better to ask if the ship's medical staff could keep your medication at the proper temperature? I don't know if I would trust a mini-bar.

In total agreement with this smart suggestion.

The cabin minibar temps have wide ranges of cooling. Some are certainly adequate, but (on occasion) you'll have one that is no better than putting the medication in the safe. Mine on Carnival Splendor was worthless, and I actually had them check to determine if it was even plugged into the wall.

Alert themn to your medical condition.

They usually do well.

Also bring your own small collaspable cooler and add ice.:cool:

I'm diabetic and use Levemir. Does anybody know the mini bar temperature on the Freedom ?

I don't have to refrigerate the open pen, but have to keep the unopened medication cool..... between 36, and 46 degrees F.

Thanks

Medication Storage

Guests traveling with injectable medication(s) and need a container for disposal can contact the Medical Center or Housekeeping Department onboard. Some ships have staterooms equipped with mini-bars which are designed to maintain the temperature of beverages. They should not be used to store medications that have specific temperature requirements. Guests that need to store medicine that requires proper refrigeration can visit Guest Services where access to a refrigerator is available 24 hours a day. Ships equipped with mini-bars are: Carnival Conquest; Carnival Dream; Carnival Freedom; Carnival Glory; Carnival Legend; Carnival Liberty; Carnival Miracle; Carnival Pride; Carnival Spirit; Carnival Splendor and Carnival Valor.

This is from Carnival....So just see guest services onboard and it will be taken care of....

Archived