Mini Liquor Bottles

Hdog76

Am I allowed to put in my check bags those tiny mini liquor bottles (under 3oz) and put it in my drink on American Airlines First Class? I think I read you can bring it, but can't drink it? Anyone have any experience?

You can put whatever you like that's legal in your checked bags. You can bring any bottle under 3.4 ounces in your one quart plastic bag, but it is illegal for you to drink any alcohol other than what is served to you by the flight attendants. My suggestion is to just pay the $6 for the drink.

You can put them in your TSA 1 quart bag, but as you only get 1 of those bags, you might have more important things to use that for.

If you are in economy, you can ask the flight attendant to serve you from your own mini bottle and some will do so.

If you are in first class, you don't need to bring your own.

Am I allowed to put in my check bags those tiny mini liquor bottles (under 3oz) and put it in my drink on American Airlines First Class? I think I read you can bring it, but can't drink it? Anyone have any experience?

I'm confused (normal state for me:D). You ask about putting it in your "check bags" but then say put it in my drink on AA first class? As others said, you can put it in your check bags (the ones that you give the airlines to put in the belly of the plane). If you are talking about your "carry on" bag and pull them out durring the flight, thats a different story. I agree that things are going to change for the worse regarding what can be taken in your "carry on" and if flying F why would you want to not drink the airlines free booze?

Archived