Ships in Port...

jdlowndes

I discovered that not all ship are listed on the Cruisett. Unfortunately Oasis of the Seas and Carnival Dream will be at St Martin and St Thomas the same days. UGH!! This should be interesting.:(

someone mentioned in another thread that the site hasn't been updated in awhile.

Bill

I discovered that not all ship are listed on the Cruisett. Unfortunately Oasis of the Seas and Carnival Dream will be at St Martin and St Thomas the same days. UGH!! This should be interesting.:(

For anyone that has been there with these two ships in port...what have the crowds been like? We sail on the Dream on Feb. 27th and I have been wondering about this. Thanks!

Wow, those 2 sites have totally different information for my itinerary. The Cruise TT site shows 2 of my ports as having 5 ships the day we're there, the Cruise Report site only shows 2 ships. I wonder which one is correct. :(

Interesting... I dont see the Pride on CruiseTT at any of its port stops.

The other site did have the Pride listed... hopefully thats more accurate, b/c only one day we have one other ship in port w/us!

I know we're going somewhere.... LOL

Try this link. http://www.cruisett.com/ships.php?ShipID=52&date=17

Have a great trip! :)

Two things; the link is not accurate as the Dream does not show up at all on the western itinerary ports. As for the Oasis and Dream being in port at the same time, not an issue. On the 12/3 Dream cruise the ships met up in St. Thomas and it was reported that the Oasis had less passengers than the Dream. Stay cool.:cool:

Archived