Toasted Almond Martini Recipe

Lynda90

Received an answer from Princess today regarding my request for Toasted Almond Martini recipe. Here is what I got:

Thank you for contacting Princess Cruises. Please find the recipe you requested. We hope to see you again onboard a future Princess Cruise.

Toasted Almond Martini

6 oz Martini Glass

1 oz Absolut

½ oz Amaretto

½ oz Kahlua

½ oz Brogans

½ oz Heavy Cream

“Shaken or Stirred” with Ice. Strain into Pre Chilled Glass

Chocolate Powder

Sincerely,

Princess Cruises

This is basically the same as SuzyQ posted.

Good luck in getting a response! I requested a recipe almost a year ago and have yet to receive a reply.

Princess actually sent me an email with the Stardust Martini Recipe. They replied in 48hrs.

2oz Grey Goose

2oz House Pouring (I guess this is cheap champagne)

1/2 oz sugar syrup

8 Red Grapes

muddle grapes and sugar syrup

shake vigorously

strain and serve in a pre-chilled martini glass

garnish with 3 grapes

Sugar Rim of glass

I am making the Toasted Almond Martini for friends tonight. I made one just to try before they get here and it is absolutely delicious. Tastes just like the one I had on board. I used half and half instead of heavy cream. Could not tell the difference. The martini glasses are chilling in the freezer. Can't wait to surprise my friends! Will let you know how everything worked out when I post tomorrow. :D Happy New Year, everyone!

Edited by Lynda90

• 8 years later...

I loved the Toasted Almond Martini the bartender was making at Secrets when we were at SMB.

On the Coral Princess, we ordered them, and made sure to ask that they use top shelf, like Grey Goose Vodka, and they were very alcoholic, strong and more bitter. Hhhhmmmm???

Maybe we do not like the particular recipe that Princess uses.

The ones at SMB were so good I could drink them like chocolate milk for breakfast in the morning!

Not sure if they are still available but we bought a few souvenir decks of playing cards at Crooners. There was a different recipe on each card. I gave a deck to each of our sons. I have one but it's never been opened. You can actually purchase a deck on ebay if you are interested. I entered the string "princess cruises playing cards with drink recipes" and found one. You could also look for Tee Many Martoonies as that is the name of the deck sold at Crooners.

Thank you Near PDX. I just requested the recipe for the Stardust Martini.

A few years ago I won a deck of cards onboard that had many of the martini recipes. Unfortunately it didn't have the Toasted Almond but did have the Stardust: 2 oz Grey Goose Vodka, 2 oz Sparkling Wine/Champagne, 1/2 oz Sugar Syrup & Red Grapes. Chilled over ice and strained. Garnish with the grapes. Hmm - sounds good!

I'm mostly a scotch, bourbon, or rye drinker and have never been a real big martini drinker but the Chairman of the Board is sooooooooooo good.

Chairman of the Board

3 parts Grey Goose Vodka

3 parts Bombay Sapphire Gin

1 part Cointreau

Chilled over ice and strained

Rim the glass with a twist then use as garnish