Cabin pics and tips....

nobody000

We were offered an upsell to an obstructed balcony room on the Fantasy in October. We took it more because it gave my family of three much more room than our Riviera deck stateroom with bunks.

Price was right, what can I say?

Here are pics of Fantasy Verandah Deck V23 to be exact. Even with the obstructed views, we could still see quite well. We didn't spend much time on the balcony anyways...Note how small the balcony is.

100_3911-1.jpg

The structure in the background below is part of the parking garage in New Orleans; after sailaway, all you could see was the white painted stair rails to the lifeboats.

100_3907.jpg

100_3910-1.jpg

One more of the view from our obstructed balcony. Fantasy Verandah Deck. V23. Shot from the Port of New Orleans, amazingly enough we never took another picture from the same view during the cruise! Maybe a few too many DOD's....

If you take into consideration the amount of the parking garage and background in the picture, you can imagine how much view there really is.

100_3908.jpg

We had side by side inside cabins. One king and one with separate beds for the kids.

2442229630040669306S600x600Q85.jpg

2574070790040669306S600x600Q85.jpg

2276824430040669306S600x600Q85.jpg

2770353310040669306S600x600Q85.jpg

Thanks for posting this. It gave me an idea what our cabin OV Main deck will be like on the Inspiration. It looks like it is a little roomier when the beds are pushed against the wall. Did you have a bunk that would drop down?

Carol

This isn't bad for one person, but you have to like it hot. The temp regulator didn't work much and according to all the staff I talked to Carnival's energy savings policy says as long as its 72 they won't make it any cooler. The ceiling has a drop down bed which would really make the room small if it was used

082.jpg.5bf14868038a4cfac5e00e34f8ac5dc3.jpg

087.jpg.c920b0787037c7d680455592302ceb5d.jpg

183.jpg.b71f73a45c62bddfdebcaf9d87e1a8d7.jpg

We were in the Owners Suite in November, LOVED that room! If you ever get the opportunity take it!

Bedroom....

OS3.jpg

OS8.jpg

Looking in from entrance, bar & balcony to the right, dining to the left and living room straight ahead. There's another huge flat screen with an entertainment center that has an iPod dock and surround sound in front of the couch.

ph1.jpg

And the bathroom, I forgot to take pics of it before we invaded, lol. Please excuse the mess!

cruise020-1.jpg

os2.jpg

What ship is that on? Is this a room they even put on their website? I've never seen/heard of it. We're booked on the Spirit in a grand suite, but yours is still even bigger than that.

Here are a couple of photos from cabin #6303 on the Victory. I called this cabin an "inside inside" because it was in a row between the other inside cabins.

VIUPPER2.GIF

The cabin was more square in shape than regular inside cabins which I thought made it just a bit more roomy. As you can see the bathroom and desk area are all on one wall opposite the bed. The closets were on the wall beside the bed.

DSCN2142.JPG

DSCN2137.JPG