Cabin pics and tips....

nobody000

Sailing on Glory in March in #7367 on the Empress deck. Anyone have pictures of similar on Glory or any other Conquest class?

Sadly, this site requires a paid membership in order to use the drag & drop feature. Looks like it has great info, just not sure it's worth the money or the hassle of signing up.

Thank you anyway for posting. I'm sure there are some folk who will join & get a lot of use out of it.

I used this site and it worked for me! I didn't pay anything!!!

Try it you'll see!

Debbie

You rock! I didn't know you could get that at any other place. Do you know if you can get that for other cruiselines too? Very cool.

I am not sure about other cruiselines, but if I find anything out I will let all of ya'll know....and you are all welcome glad to share!!!!;):D

We were in the Owners Suite in November, LOVED that room! If you ever get the opportunity take it!

Bedroom....

OS3.jpg

OS8.jpg

Looking in from entrance, bar & balcony to the right, dining to the left and living room straight ahead. There's another huge flat screen with an entertainment center that has an iPod dock and surround sound in front of the couch.

ph1.jpg

And the bathroom, I forgot to take pics of it before we invaded, lol. Please excuse the mess!

cruise020-1.jpg

os2.jpg

which ship is this? awesome.....

• 1 month later...
This is cabin 7445 on the Liberty, Cat 9c..(sorry for the mess, we slept good lol) 7445.jpg

We loved it cause the bed was right in the middle of the windows and it doesnt have a couch so the room was huge.

bal2.jpg

This is the Starboard side of the aft balcony, Im standing at the corner, this side was about the standard size balcony.

bal3.jpg

Standing the same spot just other side of balcony, this would be off the corner and directly aft. (its a big balcony for sure):D

bal1.jpg

And this would be me standing on the very back of the ship looking towards the starboard side..

My only bad part of the cabin , but it happens to most aft balconies was the amount of ash that happen to fall on the chairs and the deck, but other than that, the room was so quiet, the balcony was huge....We gave cabin 7445 a 9 out of a 10.

Thanks for posting this messy bed and all I have that cabin booked for my trip...good to know about the ash...:)

Thanks for posting this messy bed and all I have that cabin booked for my trip...good to know about the ash...:)

Your very welcome...I swear we had some better photos on a friends camera, but her camera decided to eat some HMC sand and fry itself, even erased all her photos from the card...so for all my memories i have a messy bed now. lol ;):D:rolleyes:

jhale Just curious as to what all those windows in the Owner's Suite looked out to. Sure is a lot of curtain, so must be alot of windows. What was the balcony like?

Yukon111 We just booked 4194 on the Miracle, partly based on the photos of your Pride 4K we saw on another thread. We have never been on a Spirit Class ship. We assume the ships' layouts are alike. Is this so?

Kerryman50 Loved the video!

jhale Just curious as to what all those windows in the Owner's Suite looked out to. Sure is a lot of curtain, so must be alot of windows. What was the balcony like?

The windows look out over the lido area, the balcony is off to the side by the wet bar, it has 4 chairs and a table, and we at one point had about 15 people out there comfortably (standing of course).

oswin1.jpg

IMG_0561.jpg.da9d556028fa40a5179b712f89cf0d82.jpg

This is standing just outside our cabin door 5207 and extending to end of cabin 5205 starboard side? (I'm still getting hang of portside, starboard, etc). Both are basic balcony cabins, wanted to show what they look like with partition open. DH and his best friend were doing their best to deplete the Coors light inventory:D

Although we've only been on 3 Spirit class ships, all the balcony cabins among the various classes seem to be the same. Will say these balconies would be too small for a lounger though I would have loved to try and squeeze one out there. I have a pic of hubby sleeping in the chair (he could sleep on a nail I think) but he'd kill me:D

Yukon111 We just booked 4194 on the Miracle, partly based on the photos of your Pride 4K we saw on another thread. We have never been on a Spirit Class ship. We assume the ships' layouts are alike. Is this so?

Kerryman50 Loved the video!

Yes, the floorplans/ship layout is identical on all Spirit Class Ships. The only difference you might encounter is in the decorations or lounge names etc. Pride has decor that had a lot of nude art. I think it was Renassance era or something like that. I liked the decor in the Spirit better but there was a portrait in my cabin on the Spirit that annoyed the heck out of me. I included a picture below but it was like a child holding onto a naked woman's breasts. Maybe I just don't appreciate "art" but that was not art to me.

2637306010040669306S600x600Q85.jpg