Cabin pics and tips....

nobody000

Not alot of rooms pictured here but I did find our room Miracle 6176 for our October 2011 cruise pictured on this site. Also I posted pictures of Miracle 8171. Hope this helps. Would not let me post as a link - not sure why.

cruiselinerooms

Edited by Hedobound1202
Not sure why but link would not post

• 1 year later...

Pics of a Deluxe Ocean View on the Magic. So far my favorite cabin!! This cabin is great for families. It has 2 bathrooms, one with a shower and large vanity area and one with a jr tub and sink area. It also sleeps up to 5 with 2 bunk beds and the couch turns into a bed with drawers underneath.

232323232%7Ffp73444%3Enu%3D3245%3E%3A%3B4%3E%3B49%3EWSNRCG%3D359%3B%3B%3B423%3B329nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp63637%3Enu%3D3245%3E%3A%3B4%3E%3B49%3EWSNRCG%3D359%3B%3B%3B4242329nu0mrj

I absolutely love this thread. Only one thing I didn't find. My ship (Conquest) is just about sold out, yet I don't see any 8C balcony pictures. Anyone have them, please show. Thanks. :) I will admit, I sure do love those aftwrap balconies or maybe the owner's suite :rolleyes:.

I have looked everywhere for pictures og an inside quad, U299 on the Sensation, or any Fantasy class ship. Anyone?

Here is a link of a review with a pic of a 4D room E299 on the fantasy. Should look about the same just a deck above you. I hope this helps.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1658116

Edited by 1love

Hi all,

Does anyone have any photos to share of the balcony for cabin 5186 on the Legend. Would really like to see what I am getting before it is too late to change...

Thanks in advance for any response...

I have a stupid question that I've been trying to figure out on my own....

What is that brown thing that is on almost every bed that I've seen in pictures? It looks like it might be leatherish? :confused:

Hi, You put your bags on it while you unpack and when finished, you roll it up and put it under your bed. On the last night it is up to you to put it back on the bed while you pack your bags. That's why your bedding always looks so nice. Have fun cruising.

We will be sailing the Liberty in August. We will be in room 6264 & my mom will be next door in room 6260. Does anyone have any pics of these rooms? Also, does anyone know if the dividers between these two rooms can be removed? It would be great if we could all sit out on the balcony together.

On 2 of our cruises we had ocean view connecting rooms. Here is a picture that shows the idea of it. It was very nice with our family. I hope this works as I have only posted 1 picture before.

http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w495/Deb2197/Oceanviewroom.jpg

Edited by wander2beaches
attempting to post a photo

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...