Cabin pics and tips....

nobody000

SERIOUSLY thinking of splurging for the Cat. 12 cabin on the Sensation. Would the pic of the Cat. 12 Cabin U97 look like a Cat. 12 on the Sensation?

If so, I'm sold! Love the L-shaped sofa.

Should be the same they are both Fantasy class ships

We are going on the Conquest in September and I am going to book this week. We are going with another couple and thought about getting the joining room. Does anyone have any upsides or downsides to these rooms? Is the joining door worth it or should get just get regular rooms next door to each other.

I have booked the connecting rooms on the Miracle B2B with DD/SIL. I would also like to hear from anyone that has been in them. Pros Cons all info is appreciated.

Location is deck 7 aft portside balconies 7268/7272

SERIOUSLY thinking of splurging for the Cat. 12 cabin on the Sensation. Would the pic of the Cat. 12 Cabin U97 look like a Cat. 12 on the Sensation?

If so, I'm sold! Love the L-shaped sofa.

The Cat. 12's on the Sensation I believe no longer have the glass partition and have the newer couches and chairs in them, but they are otherwise the same and look really nice! We were in one on the Ecstasy after it was redone (back in 2008, not the EOF upgrade) and it was beautiful! Once you have a Cat. 12 it's hard to go back to even a regular balcony room, lol.

This is one of the "sideways" cabins on the Upper deck of the Inspiration (U77), across from the Grand Suites.

7019_139983397442_545397442_3014688_8308829_n.jpg

Far left closet, straight ahead is the potty. Right of that is another closet, recessed with my over-the-door shoe holder organizing stuff (the hamper fit nicely as well!) The far right is the door in/out of the cabin.

7019_139983402442_545397442_3014689_4499978_n.jpg

This is from standing under the TV in the far corner. The mirror/desk is to the right of the door in/out of the cabin.

7019_139983407442_545397442_3014690_2823868_n.jpg

The view from the door as you walk in.

• 3 weeks later...
I have a stupid question that I've been trying to figure out on my own....

What is that brown thing that is on almost every bed that I've seen in pictures? It looks like it might be leatherish? :confused:

I've been wondering the same thing!!! LOL I haven't read any answers, but my guess is to protect the comforter. let's see if I was right!

I've been wondering the same thing!!! LOL I haven't read any answers, but my guess is to protect the comforter. let's see if I was right!

You are correct...its is the baggage mat...to protect your bed from dirty luggage lol. it disappears after the first nite.

On our first cruise, for about a minute or so I had my brother going...told him that was the roll away bed he slept on...he did not like that..but then he actully looked at it and called my bluff.

• 5 months later...

Great topic!

Would love to see any pics of 9202,forward,Lido. It's a 4J "completely" forward. Have seen 1001 on another site which, of course, is one floor higher and may be similar, not sure. Thanks for any replies, i started a thread on this cabin last night with 60 views and zero replies! :eek: