Cabin pics and tips....

nobody000

I noticed in some pictures and now on this layout that there is a door in the back of the closet. Where does it go? I have to know!:)

It goes into the other OS, there are 2 on the Fantasy class ships that have them... I was trying to think of something clever like the giant mini-bar, hahaha.

Anyone have photo(s) of an extended balcony? This is the first time we will have one. Just curious what the difference will be.

This is the ext. aft on the Ecstasy E244. The room itself is just a standard oceanview cabin.

e244.jpg

22010E244.jpg

22010018.jpg

22010019.jpg

22010020.jpg

jhale: Thanks for posting those pictures again. I'm cruising in one of the new aft balconies in August, can't wait!

Few questions:

1) is there a couch in the room?

2) is the save magnetic or combination?

3) how do the balcony doors open up?

Great idea. They did this on the Holland American board as a sticky at the top. Maybe that could happen here?? :) Will be on Spirit Room 4197 in October (4k category) and will try and post pictures.

Does anyone have any photos of Liberty's 6292 (the same type/cat)? I want to see how the upper is in relation to the beds and the couch. There are 4 of us in the room and I just wondered what the configuration....thanks

Edited by Raven Days

We have had 7 wraps on Carnival and our favorite are the Spirit Class Ships because the wrap Balcony is connected to a VS Suite. We book Empress or Veranda as long as there is one cabin floor between us and the Lido Deck. On next trip we have 7438 on the Splendor.

• 1 month later...

Just back from the Glory...we had cabin 8448...we loved the balcony. it was huge..

**one side note** At around 2 am or so they turn on the water jets that clean the lido deck windows off the back...so every single morning we had the puddles and water until he dried up. not a big deal or anything just kinda of funny.

Also the room was a tad noisy. We didnt have to many problems but we r not light sleepers, so I cld see how that would be a problem for some.

Here is some of the cabin...

gloryvacation4-18387.jpg

from the corner by the vanity

gloryvacation4-18388.jpg

from the cabin door and closet area

gloryvacation4-18393.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
What difference does it make how obstructed it is? You're getting a balcony for only 30 a person more! That's a steal! Go for it. Obstructed usually means lifeboats beside or under but you still have a view and can sit outside.

Pat

I disagree.. We had an obstructed view on the Paradise, it was a suite so I figured the balcony would be large enough and not matter. wrong.. it was horrible.. We didn't even go out there .. The balcony was so small you couldn't sit on a chair without turning it sideways and the lifeboats were pretty much in your face. Would never again get a cabin with obsturcted view.. JMO of course.

I disagree.. We had an obstructed view on the Paradise, it was a suite so I figured the balcony would be large enough and not matter. wrong.. it was horrible.. We didn't even go out there .. The balcony was so small you couldn't sit on a chair without turning it sideways and the lifeboats were pretty much in your face. Would never again get a cabin with obsturcted view.. JMO of course.

Id say its all about the price...sometimes they are so worth it and other not so..

One of my favorite cabins ever was on the Miracle last month: #8271

bed.jpg.661d0d238d7413e6a024007612280d67.jpg

1250024641_coucharea.jpg.1da5244a7de5c9144075a859ab00a336.jpg

1830720277_bararea.jpg.17217f5aec8f31cfc8b6173b41dfd7dc.jpg

22281234_dressingarea.jpg.8b5ae02d990f0e4572f528b8ebf13a02.jpg

sinks.jpg.23f7e0a199719bc4e7919fe3eb60eb0a.jpg

The bathroom also had a jetted tub with shower. The balcony was an extended balcony with a lounge & 2 regular chairs.

(Don't know why the photos are so small here...sorry)

Edited by cv322